Love interests.

ITADORI YUJI

Y/n, are you scared ? Please, I just want you to love me..I'll take the restraints off if you promise to not run away, shh..shh..

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI

What do you mean it feels too tight around your ankles ? Yuji said he didn't wrap it that tight..did he lie ?..or is it another trick from you to run away from us, Y/n ?

KUGISAKI NOBARA

Y/n, you don't understand..it's for your own good, I swear.

GOJO SATORU

After everything's over, i'll spoil you rotten, baby...only if you promise to keep quiet and stop the struggling against the chains, love.

INUMAKI TOGE

... (I've been good to you, Y/n. Always patient with your tantrums, barely talking back and letting you snap at me and Yuta..but you've gone too far, and I need to teach you a lesson.)
kneel, and open your mouth.

OKKOTSU YUTA

Why would you say that, my love ? This is just..my way of showing affection..do you not like it ? When I kiss my way down from your neck to your chest and—..

MAKI ZENIN

"No need to be protected" ? Silly thing, i'll get blood on my hands any day for you.

MAI ZENIN

I know, I know..it's gonna be over soon, I swear. I just want you to realise how much I love you, Y/n. Do you see it, now ?

CHOSO

Ah, oh..please don't cry. Seeing you sad is going to make me sad too. Here, i'll kiss you until you can't think of anything else but me, is that a good deal..?

MAHITO

Pretty, pretty sorcerer, won't you let me get closer ? Ah, I know you won't. But it's not like you can reject me again in such a pitiful state..

NANAMI KENTO

Y/N, you shouldn't act so carelessly..look at what you made me do..ah, cleaning my hands ? That's nice, you're a good girl.

SUKUNA RYOMEN

A girl with Kibutsuji Muzan's blood. Come, we'll take over the sorcerers together. Whenever you like it or not, it's not like you had a choice to begin with.

G?T? ?UG?RU

Confusing, is how I would call those feelings. But another word would also be intoxicating. I can't get enough of you.

TOJI FUSHIGURO

You've been so good to me haven't you ? Atta girl, already squirming.. It won't hurt, I promise. I'll kiss the pain away.

KASHIMO HAJIME

I've always been addicted to fighting, the rush of adreline, the feelings, the liveliness, ah..everything felt good. But you, you're a much more intoxicating drug, I never want to let go of you.

NAOYA ZENIN

Give up on being a stupid sorcerer and stay by my side like an obedient, submissive woman.
...why are you acting as if you had a choice in the first place ? We'll play the loving couple, enjoy being my wife, dearest Y/n.

HAKARI KINJI

We'd share her, right Kirara ? You've always said you had a soft spot for pretty things like her, anyway. And I like her too.

KIRARA KOSHI

I've always had a knack for cute things, Y/n. It's not my fault you were my perfect type and decided to get closer instead of running..

NORITOSHI KAMO

No, no..no crying, Y/n. I'm going to start feeling bad, but it's only for your own good.. you're the one who tried running away..

YUKI TSUKUMO

Choso is so cute isn't he ? i've seen how gentle he's been with you. But I do believe seeing your face shift as I toy with you more and more might make it a lot more interesting..

HIGURUMA HIROMI

Justice ? There is no justice needed in this, love. I've taken the place in your heart and i'll intend to protect you even with innocent blood on my hands.

KASUMI MIWA

P—Please, oh..don't cry, i'm sorry.. I..I promise I won't wrap it as tight as before. I—I was just worried, Y/n..I love you..

KOKICHI MUTA (MECHAMARU)

How I wish I could feel your skin against mine..but this will have to do for now, I promise we'll be reunited sooner or later.

TODO AOI

Don't act so shocked Y/n, you know how "extra" I have to act around my type of woman. Me having you locked in a room is just a proof how my love and care toward you.

SHOKO IEIRI

Days after days, I was the one treating your wounds and lulling you back to health with the help of Muzan and reverse cursed technique. I would've never thought that i'd be the one inflecting similar wounds to your soft skin, but you have to learn your lesson one way or another..

UTAHIME IORI

Gojo really is stupid, hiding such a gem from me..maybe he was scared of you getting stolen away, hah. I wonder what kind of faces he's making, unaware that you're locked up in there, only for myself..

Please tell me if you'd like any other love interests.

/!\ Characters like Yuji, Megumi, Nobara etc are aged up to 18 ! While characters like Gojo, Nanami, ect are age down to 21-24 (same for Sukuna and other characters that have unrealistic ages, except it is just the physical appearance) ! There are no real mention of their age in the story, but it is just a warning.

/!\ THE READER IS ALSO AGED UP TO 18 !! (So please, ion't need any weird comments, read the whole chapter I beg.)

A/N: had to modify the chapter because some comments made me realised I forgot to write the aged down part.