12. Domain Expansion

..How did you get here again ?

One second, you were with Itadori watching movies, the other you found yourself supported by Gojo's arm under you as you wrapped your arms around his neck to steady yourself while Yuji was held by the hood of his hoodie as he looked around in surprise.

"Sorry 'bout that,"

Gojo called out to the volcano looking curse as you looked around with dotted eyes, visibly flinching at the sight of the curse as you tightened your hold around Gojo and pointed at the curse with your finger.

"Ahh ! Volcano ! A volcano curse ! Hey, where even are we ?!"

"Where the heck ?! Hey, where are we ?!"

Gojo glanced back and forth between you and Yuji with that same smile as he lifted Yuji up a little.

"were you waiting ?"

The curse's eye seemed to widen as he realised who Gojo was holding.

"Is that..?!"

Sukuna's vessel and the girl in which Kibutsuji Muzan's blood flows ?!

"This is Itadori Yuji-kun and L/N Y/N-can, they're here to watch."

"Mt. Fuji ! His head's Mt. Fuji !"

He yelled, as you nodded in agreement.

"Yeaah ! That's what I was thinking, you're right, Yuji !"

Gojo remembers when he came back just to grab both of you, noticing how fast the two students seemed to learn.

Well, he had a feeling you'd learn quickly. Your blood demon art would also work as a cursed technique, and even without knowing a lot, having Muzan Kibutsuji's blood and even perhaps being able to communicate with him could give you some sort of muscle memory faded deep within the shared memories.

He smiled proudly at that, it was now time to teach the both of you the pinnacle of jujutsu battles;

Domain Expansion.

Yuji taped his feet against the water a few times, eyebrows raised in surprise and confusion as he looked down.

"Why aren't we sinking ?!"

You were still in Gojo's arms for some reasons, since he seemed relunctant to put you down.

"Really ? Gojo-sensei, please..I wanna see for myself !"

Gojo pouted like a kid before putting you down, his hand lingering on your back a little too long. He thoroughly enjoyed physical contact with you as you brushed off his clingyness. So innocent.

Eyes sparkling with a beaming smile, you looked back up at Gojo as you also taped your feet against the water.

"Hehe, feels funny !"

"We warped here."

He has no intention of explaining.

Is what both Itadori and you thought as you sweatdropped comically.

Jogo stared intensely at you, relishing in the way you slightly squirmed under his gaze before he remembered his conversation with 'Geto'.

"Hmm, that girl. Yes, the one with Kibutsuji Muzan's blood."

"..."

"Ah, don't kill her. I would like to see her for myself first. If we can somehow make her take our side, it would be such a pretty carnage."

"...?"

"Oh, fond of her ?..I suppose we could say that."

"...?!"