Tears of Happiness

It's been almost a week. And Draco has not been feeling the best, they know it could be were their pregnant. But, they don't want to tell Harry until they are positive their pregnant. And today was that day. Draco, had already asked Hermione to take them to the doctors. And he wanted ask Luna, but she would ask if they were ready to go the doctor appointment. Draco was getting ready, when Harry walked in. "Hey, mi amor Hermione down stairs." Harry says as he is in the doorway. "Oh, thanks for telling me." Draco says as they put on a shirt. "May I ask where you two are going?" Harry asks as he walks up behind Draco. "No, you may not." Draco smiles as they turns around, and kisses Harry on the cheek. "Well, okay then. Well you better get down stairs. I love you, mi amor." Harry says, before kissing Draco. Draco kisses back, then go down stairs. Draco sees Hermione and smiles. Hermione is almost on her 9th month, and she is huge. "Your glowing." Draco says with a smile as they take Hermione's hands. "I feel fat." Hermione says, "and probably soon your feel this way, too" Hermione whispers into Draco's ear. Draco rolls their eyes and heads for the door. "I love you, bebe. I will be back soon." Draco yelled as loud as they could so Harry could hear him. "I love you, too. And okay don't be to long." Harry yelled back down at Draco. Draco smiles and looks down at their stomach. "Come on." Hermione says who is already in the car. "Coming!"

Draco was sitting on the table and Hermione was sitting in a chair. "Do you think?" Hermione says while looking at Draco. "I'm pretty sure." Draco says as they look back at Hermione. They both are looking at each other, when the doctor walked in. "Hello, you are Draco Malfoy correct?" The doctor asks. "Yes, I am." Draco says sitting up, and looking at the doctor. Who has a brown eyes, and ginger hair that falls down to her hip. Then Draco realize something about her, is familiar. "It looks like you remember me..." Says the doctor as she takes her glass off. Then it hit Draco, she was a Ravenclaw they had fun of because she was running to her next class and fell in the hallway. "I'm so sorry, I so stupid. I should have helped you. " Draco says standing up, and putting a hand on their back of their neck. "It's fine, I can tell you changed your ways. I mean Hermione Granger is sitting is the same room without fighting." The doctor laughs. "Yeah, they definitely have." Hermione says as she smiles at Draco. Draco sits, back down and smiles at Hermione. "Hang on, they!?" The doctor says. "Yeah, my pronouns are they/them." Draco says with an awkward smile. "Okay, then. But, my name is Rose Smith. You can call me Rose." She says while taking a sit. "So, may I ask. How are you pregnant?" She says as she drops her doctor act. "I'm transgender." Draco says as laughs a little. "Oh, okay. Well you are pregnant, but you do have option." Rose says as she looks at her clipboard. "I'm keeping it." Draco says before she could say the options. "Okay, now do you know who the father is?" Rose says as she still is looking at the clipboard. "Yes, I do." Draco says as they watch her write down his answer. "May I know his name?" She looks up from the clipboard. "Yes, Harry Potter." Draco says with a smile. "Okay... Hang on. The Harry Potter?! Are you guys a couple?! Are you guys boyfriends?! My ship is sailing!" She says with wide eyes. " Wow, okay... Mmmm we are engaged. And yes the Harry Potter is the father." Draco says with eyes wide from Rose's excitement. "That's amazing. You two are might to be. Now, I have to be professional. Do you already have a suggestion for a doctor you'll be going to?" Rose says while clicking her pen, to get ready to write. "I haven't thought much about it. Hermione do you have any idea?" Draco says looking at Hermione. "Well my doctor, I'd recommend. She's so sweet, she tells you everything she sees. Her name is Mrs. Wingenbird." Hermione says with a smile. "Yes I know her everyone that comes in here that's already had a child before always recommends her for people they are having their first child." Rose says while smiling. "But Draco this is all up to you. Okay I'm just saying a lot of people recommend her." She adds on. "If Hermione says that she's really good then I'm going to go with her." Draco says with a smile while looking back at Hermione. "Okay, I'll get everything ready. If you want me to I'll just set up your next appointment, and give you the information before you leave." Rose says as she stands up. "Please and thank you, Rose." Draco says with a smile. Rose nods her head, then leaves the room. "So how many kids are you and Harry planning to have?" Hermione asks as she moves her chair closer to Draco. "We haven't even talked about that, Hermione. But, I want four kids." Draco says as they take a deep breath. "Well at least you know how many kids you want. And maybe we'll change after caring this child and plus giving birth to it. Trust me I wanted five, before I was pregnant and want food the whole thing is that for the labor. Now I'm down to two or three." Hermione says as puts her hand on her belly. "Is it that bad?" Draco asks as they loses their smile. "No, it's not bad. It's just my body is getting tried more, and I don't like feeling like I can't do anything." Hermione says while grabbing Draco hands. "Oh, okay." Draco says with a smile. Hermione and Draco start to talk, after a few minutes Rose walks back in. "Okay, Draco here is when your appointment is. And here is the the paper to give Harry. Have a nice day you two." Rose says as she hands Draco's the papers. Then, she leaves the room while waving. "Come on, let's go let you soon-to-be husband." Hermione says while standing up. "Yeah, let's go." Draco gets off the table and heads for the for the door. Hermione is right behind them.

Hermione dropped Draco off at their house. Draco had haven't felt this nervous since the trial. Even though it's only been it's a few months, it feels like it was years since it happened to Draco at least. They take a deep breath before they walk into the house. "Hey, mi amor." Harry says as he comes into the living room. Harry is trying to dust off flour on his shirt and pants, while smiling. Draco laughs a little, while watching Harry. He is going to be a great father, Draco thinks as they watch Harry still trying to get the flour off of him. "Well, what did they was up?" Harry asks as he gives up on trying to get off the flour. "What do you mean?" Draco asks as they walks up to Harry. "Mi amor, I know you went to the doctors. Those papers are papers that doctors give their patience." Harry says while stand straight. "Nothing is wrong with me." Draco says as they look up at Harry. "Then why did you go to the doctors?" Harry says whole looking down at Draco. "Give me a kiss first, and then I will show you." Draco says with a smile. "Fine," Harry says with a little laugh. Harry kisses Draco, and tries to get the papers. Draco kisses Harry back, then stops kissing Harry. "You really think you can get the papers without me knowing?" Draco asks as they back a little away from Harry. "I tried." Harry says with a smile, while he pulls Draco back close to him. "Okay, I guess I got my kiss." Draco says with a smile. "Okay, but I'm not done with giving you kisses." Harry says before he starts to kiss Draco, again. Draco kisses back, then he could see his future with Harry. 2 kids playing with each other or fighting he couldn't tell, and Harry was hold them in his arms while kissing the top of their head. Draco knew they wanted that with Harry, and they are pretty sure that's what Harry wanted as well. Harry stops kissing Draco, and Draco goes back to reality. "Come on, I made something." Harry says as walks into the kitchen. Draco follows Harry into the kitchen, to find little pizza rolls. "I know they're not much but they're homemade." Harry says as he rub the back of his neck. Draco has notice that Harry only does it when he's nervous. "It's perfect." Draco kisses Harry on the cheek. Harry and Draco get their food band go sit down. "Hey Harry can we play 20 questions?" Draco asks as they sit down. "Sure," Harry says as he sits down. "How many kids do you want in the future?" Draco asks as he starts to eat. "As many as my partner, hopefully going to be you, wants." Harry says as takes a bit of his food. Harry and Draco go back and forth with questions about the future or the past. "Now, Harry this is my last question. How bad do you want to be a father?" Draco asks as they gets the papers ready to give to Harry. "I want to be your father, but I don't want to make you feel like I'm pressuring you into getting pregnant." Harry says as he looks away from Draco. "Looks like you're not pressuring to anyone." Draco says with a smile as he gives Harry the papers. Harry looks at Draco so confused, until he starts to read. "Mr. Potter we are proud to inform you that Mr. Malfoy his pregnant." Harry whispers to himself. Harry looks out at Draco, with so much happiness. "I'm going to be a dad." Harry says almost in tears. "Yep, you and me both." Draco says with a smile. Harry stands up, and picks Draco put in the bridal way. And kisses Draco with passion. Draco kisses back, and just melts in his arms. "We are going to be dad's."
"Yes, we are."