Congrats

Those few months pasted by fast. Draco smiles more, and Harry is more happy. Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Ginny had all came over to see Draco, to tell about everything in there life. Hermione had come up pregnant, Ron and her are both other joist about the news. But for the last few days Harry, Ron, Luna, Ginny, and even Hermione are acting suspicious to Draco. Draco had notice because they're always over there anymore. He doesn't mind, he loves the company but sometimes he just wants alone time a Harry. But, little did he know he was in for a big surprise.

"Thanks, Ron. For all your help I don't think I would be ready to do this, if it wasn't for you." Harry said, he has been setting up a date for Draco and him. But he was going to propose to Draco, he thought it was a good idea. Draco and him have been together since they where 13 and they are both going on to 24. That's 11 years that they have been dating, and he he think he it's time to ask the question. Draco over hears the last part, but nothing else. "What are you thanking him for?" Draco's asks as he comes into the rooms Harry and Ron are in. Harry looks at Ron, "He need me for his work," Ron says as he pats Harry one the back. "Oh, okay. Well, me and Luna are going out. Do we need anything?" Draco asks with a fake smile, and tries to not let Harry know he is in pain. "Actually, can I talk to you..." Harry says, and looks at Ron with a smile. Ron pats Harry back, again. "Oh, okay," Draco says hoping that Harry didn't notices that he is upset. Harry and Draco walk out into the hallway, where Harry sees Luna, Ginny, and Hermione around the corner smiling. "Can you go on a date, with me?" Harry says as he bows and looks up at Draco. "Yes, I will out with you," Draco smiles, and has a blush one his face. Luna, Ginny and Hermione all quietly run to the living room. "Well, I need to go. Luna probably waiting for me." Draco smiles, and walks away. He was probably asking Ron to help him out, since it has been a long time since the last time he went on a date... Draco thinks as he walks to the living room.

Luna, and Draco looked around. "Luna, Harry asks me out..." Draco starts to say as they walk down the isles of shopping places, "I don't know what to wear... Can we go look, to see if I like anything..." Draco says while trying not to sound selfish. Luna notices that Draco is trying to not seem like he is being selfish, and he isn't. "Of course we can look, and Draco it's selfish to look around. And plus you asked you didn't say we going to, you asked me to come with you and look." Luna says with a smile. Draco loved her like she was his sister, so when she smiles he smiles. They started to look at the suits, and tried one some. But, none of them called to Draco. "Luna..." Draco starts to say as they sit down at a table to talk about what store to go to next, "No one knows this, but I think I'm ready to tell people... I'm a transgender male..." Draco says with a smile, it had felt like a wait was just lifted off his chest. Luna was shocked, she had ever thought of him being born a girl. "I was thinking maybe... We could go look at the dresses... If that's okay?" Draco looked at Luna, who had a smile start to appear on her face. "Of course, we need to find YOU something that YOU like," Luna pointed at Draco everytime she said you. It made Draco laugh a little, and soon him and Luna were laughing over nothing, but it felt good.

After getting a bite to eat, they start to a shop that sales long dresses. "Are you ready?" Luna asks as she looks at Draco who has a worried face. "Yeah..." Draco says while walking into the store. They pick out 4 beautiful dresses, the first one is green that had almost a v shaped neck. The second one, was a white and gold dress that looked like it was made for a wedding, and the other two were both just plain old white and yellow dresses. "Why don't you go try these on, and we will go on from that." Luna says with a smile holding the plain white one up. Draco nodded, and head for the dresses room. "Excuse me sir you can't go in there." One of the ladies that works there said in the most polite voice. "I'm actually a girl, I'm just transgender and I want to see how I just felt after a long time..." Draco says almost forgetting she is a stranger, but stops himself fr saying to much. "Oh, in that case go right ahead I'll even put you a dresser just with your name on it. Would you like that... Umm what are your pronouns?" The lady says with a smile and a notepad out. "Well, right there his/him. But if wearing one of these dresses makes me comfortable, there going to be they/them." Draco felt so comfortable saying that, like it was a dream come true. Luna smiled got even bigger, cause she saw the true Draco. "Okay, thank you. Come on, I will where to go." The lady smiles, and points to where the dressing room are.

After following her, Draco went in the dresses room. He first tries on the plain yellow dress. He sorta like it, but to him it was to plain. But he goes and shows Luna, and the lady. They both look at each other than look back at Draco. "Nope, that's not it." In unity. Draco turned back around. This happen 2more times. This is the last dress... Draco thought as he put the dress on. As  soon as he put it on, his mind had said "Yes, this the one wear it!", Draco smiled at his self in the mirror. Then, he went out and showed the girls. Both of there mouths open wide, and they look at each other then looked at Draco. "That's the one!" Luna and the lady were smiling, and Draco. "Hold on there more to that dress." The lady says as she walks to the back of the store. She comes out the a jacket, and a flower like pin. She puts them on Draco, and Draco looked at himself in the mirror. He wanted to cry of happiness, and see how the was on him with everything. "It looks like it was made for you," Luna says smiling at Draco. "Yeah..." Draco says while trying not cry. But, he has no idea what is going to happen to him later. "I'm going to go tell my manager, if that's okay?" The lady says while picking up the other dresses. "Oh, I should have helped you... And yes, you can" Draco says while reaching out for the green dress. "Nope, you shouldn't help me. You have done so mucfor me, you have no idea how much it means to me to even sit down with someone and help them find the right dress." The lady says with a smile, while grabbing the green dress. Then, the lady heads in the back with dresses, as Luna and Draco go up to the cashier. "We could like all of this..." Draco says while trying not to sound like it's a demand. The cashier scans and puts everything neatly into the back. "We need a manager." The cashier says, his voice was a deep, but settle voice. Draco had thought it was a girl at first, cuz the man had a ponytail with a braid in it and it looked like he was wearing makeup. A lady in a pretty blue shirt and some blue jeans walked up to the desk. "Hello I'm the manager and one of my ladies back there the one that helped you out had told me the situation. I'll be giving you 25% off." The lady says with . "Thank you," Draco says has he starts to pay. After getting the everything, him and Luna went to Harry's house.

It was about 6'clock when Luna, Ginny, and Hermione were all helping Draco out. Draco could just remember the conversation he had with Harry, after Luna and him got to Harry's house. Draco had ran upstairs to find Harry sitting in his office. Right now, Harry is one of the youngest and the most successful for a businessman. Draco went into Harry's office and told Harry all about that day. And how the dress looks so pretty on him, and everything. "So your pronouns are they/them now?" Harry had asked Draco with a smile. "Yeah..." Draco reply to Harry, with a smile. It felt like a dream, Harry sitting at his desk and Draco just sitting there talking to him. They hadn't realized that they were daydreaming until Hermione hit them on the head with a small book. "Come on we need you to stand up. You can't be daydreaming all day." Hermione says in a happy voice. To Draco it sounded like Hermione was trying to be a a squeak toy. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." Draco says as them are getting pushed by the girls. "Oh, look how pretty you are..." Ginny says in sweet voice while fixing the of their dress. "I feel pretty," Draco says while looking at Ginny. "Come on let's get you down stairs." Hermione says as she popped around Draco's shoulder. They smile at the girls and head for the down stairs.