Say My Name [isaac lahey]

Eleanor Smith: she lives in Beacon Hills and knows everything about the place, considering that she has lived there her entire life. Her closest friends are Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison, who she has known for a very long time. There is nothing supernatural about her, she is just one ordinary 17 year old going to high school, but is still constantly having something to do with the supernatural helping her friends. Sometimes she still has a feeling like she doesn't belong, like there is something missing from her, for her to be useful in all the troubles she has to face with her friends, since a while back she accidently found out about Scott being a werewolf and was kind of automatically welcomed into the pack for keeping the secret. In the pack there was three others too, Derek, Boyd and Isaac.

Eleanor didn't really know the rest of the pack, only Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison. She starts to bond more with Derek, Boyd and especially... Isaac. They went to school and had a few classes together, but they had never actually gotten to know eachother. Isaac was the type of person to keep pushing people away, since he had a rough past. His father had been abusing him and locking the boy in a freezer, which left mental scars in Isaac's mind. The two start to feel some sort of attraction towards one another. They slowly begin to show their feelings, but at the same time, they are both trying to hide them. Eleanor finds herself being there for him and truly falling in love with Isaac. At first she tries to deny it, but sees that it's impossible to deny feelings that are that strong. Isaac realizes that Eleanor is like his anchor, the one who keeps him to the ground when times are hard and she is the one worth protecting.

------

Hello guys! Yay I am super excited to start a Teen Wolf fanfic finally, because I've been thinking of starting to write one and especially an Isaac Lahey one, BC WELL HE IS MY BAE OMF. I've had the idea of this fanfic in my head for quite a while soo I can finally write my imagination down. I hope you enjoy reading this in the future!! Of course that little introduction doesn't give out details but I hope you guys somehow find it interesting :D

xx elsa