thirteen

ELEANOR'S POV:

Boyd had walked off, leaving me and Stiles with a smashed vending machine. The glass was scattered on the ground and a few snacks were here and there.

"Why was he acting like that?" I questioned looking at the broken glass.

"Maybe it's a werewolf thing, you know," Stiles replied and pulled the peanut butter crackers from the vending machine.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"I don't know, werewolves do their own thing," Stiles said and grabbed a few more candy bars from the vending machine.

"God you're such a pig Stiles," I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"What?! I'm helping myself when I have the chance, you should too," he exclaimed.

"I'm not hungry," I said and pushed myself of the wall.

"Fine then," Stiles said opening up a chocolate bar.

I looked around the area, wondering where Lydia had gone with the nicotine reeking towels.

"I'm gonna go and see if I can find Lydia. She was getting us some new towels," I said and took a few steps back.

"Okay, well I'll see you later then," Stiles said and walked off to the direction of his and Scott's room.

I wondered around the motel area until I found an info-desk. Nobody was there and I wasn't really bothered to call for anyone.

I headed back towards our room, but before I got upstairs I heard the whispers again, but this time they sounded slightly different. They were louder and more clearer.

"They are coming,"
"They are here for you,"

The whispers were clear. It was like a warning of some sort. I couldn't quite figure out where exactly they were coming from.

I had a feeling I wasn't alone, even though nobody was around. I couldn't have lost my mind, how could I lose my mind? I walked upstairs onto the upper floor, where our room was.

But then I heard the whipers again.

"You can't let them find you,"
"You can't let them have you,"

The hairs on the back of my neck were pointing up. It felt like someone could just jump on me and kill me in the spot. It felt like I was being watched.

I walked to our room and opened the door. As I walked in, Lydia was on the bed squeeling into her hand and Allison was behind her making sure that she wouldn't fall off the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Didn't you hear that?" Lydia asked Allison and I.

"Hear what?" Allison asked her and helped her off the bed.

"Someone just killed themselves, I think it was in the room next door," Lydia shouted and rushed out the door.

"What the hell is happening?" I questioned and ran after Lydia.

She went up to the door of the room next to our's and pushed the door open. It was the same room that I was in before, it looked the same, dark and under renovation. Lydia turned on a big yellow light that was in the corner of the room.

"There is no one in here," Allison said.

"I swear that it came from in here. There was a guy and girl, who shot each other," Lydia said sounding very panicked. "I heard them,"