nine

ELEANOR'S POV:

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. My vision was still blurry and my head was pounding. A few familiar faces were hovering on both of my sides, Scott, Deaton and Allison. I finally managed to open my eyes fully, so now I could properly see everyone.

"Eleanor," Scott said in a whisper kneeling down to examine my face. He brushed a few stray hairs off my face.

"W-what happened?" I managed to say as I slowly tried to get up from where I was lying down.

"Thank god your okay," Scott said putting a hand on my back to keep me steady.

"You blacked out and we managed to get you out of the bank," Allison explained.

"Where's Isaac?" I asked looking around the room.

"He left with Derek," Scott said.

"Why isn't he here? I remember he was the one who tried to save me,"

"He fought for you and he was the one who finally got you out off Ennis' tight grip,"

"But why isn't he here?" I asked again, but this time with a tone of anger in my voice.

"We don't exactly know why he didn't come with us," Allison said quietly crossing her arms.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He got a few cuts, but he healed," Scott said.

I got up from the table, that I was lying on and stood up. I was a little unsteady, but Scott manged to keep me standing on my own two feet. I wanted to see Isaac, badly, because he was the last thing I remember seeing before everything went dark.

"What's the hurry?" Scott asked slightly worried as I was rushing away from his grip.

"I need to see Isaac,"

"Well you can't go alone, we'll come with you," Scott said grabbing my arm.

"NO!" I exclaimed shaking his grip off.

"You can't go alone, we don't know, if someone is going to hurt you again," Allison said with a panicky tone in her voice.

I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

"Look, I am just going to focus on seeing Isaac, I have to see him and you are not going stop me,"

"Why are you so eager to see him anyway?" Scott asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I just do, okay," I said and rushed out the door.

----

It didn't take me long to get to Derek's apartment, where I presumed Isaac was at this very moment.

I got to the door of the loft and to my surprise, it was open.

"Isaac?" I shouted. I just hoped that he would appear out of somewhere.

"ISAAC!" I shouted again, but this time even louder. I walked further into the loft.

I heard footsteps, slowly coming closer to me, from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and behind me Isaac was standing, looking at the ground. His white t-shirt was ripped and splattered with blood. I wasn't sure, if it was his own blood or someone else's.

"Isaac," I whispered.

"You shouldn't be here," he replied in a fast pace.

"I needed to see you," I said and walked closer to him, but suprisingly he stepped back.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly and confused.

"Don't come any closer," he said and backed me off with his hand.