twenty

ISAAC'S POV:

Breaking an entry was something we were good at doing. We were constantly doing it. We were currently doing it.

Derek barged through the large metal doors of the old warehouse with the assistence of Scott and I. The metal doors weren't betaproof.

As we got inside, it was dark. Luckily we had bought a torch with us. Stiles showed the light to the shadows to guide us in the massive building.

"Is it just me, but is it exceptionally cold in here?" Allison wondered.

"It is cold," Derek said. He looked behind a corner. "This way," he gestured.

We followed.

The corridors had to lead somewhere, with luck to Eleanor. The place was very echoey. Even the most quiet whispers echoed through the cold and dusty air.

"Wait are we in some sort of basement?" I questioned as I looked up at the ceiling. There were rails on it and it looked like they led to a bigger area.

"We must be, these corridors don't make any sense," Scott said.

As the light guided us through the rusty corridors, there seemed to be a ladder at the end of the current corridor.

We went over to it and looked up at the ceiling from the bottom. There was a faint light shining from a railing.

"This is it," Derek said. "They have to be up there,"

I pushed him out the way and grabbed on to the rusty metal ladder.

"Isaac!" Scott said in a louder whisper.

I wasn't going to stand around and wait to climb up. Eleanor needed to be rescued.

I pushed the railing aside and climbed out of the corridor. I pushed myself up. I realised that I was in a large place. Multiple feet away I saw a brick wall. A light shone on it and someone was leaning against it.

And soon I realised that the person tied to the wall was none other than her, Eleanor.

The rest of the pack climbed up the ladder and pushed themself out of the basement corridors, but I didn't stand around and wait, I ran for her.

I was surrounded by shadows, deadly looking shadows. I rushed over to Eleanor. She didn't notice me coming.

But before I could reach her, someone or something grabbed onto me and threw me to the ground with great power. I didn't see their face.

From behind, I heard screams and roars escaping everyone else's lips.

"Isaac look out!" Scott exclaimed.

I looked up at the figure that had thrown me to the ground. It looked big and tough, what you would imagine an alpha would look like. The red eyes glowed.

He grabbed on to me again, this time from my shirt and dragged me closer to Eleanor, who still didn't look up. Her long and now tangled hair covered her face.

"LET GO OF ME!" I exclaimed. I was ready to fight him. Now as the light shined on his face, I was able to recognize that he was Ennis.

"Well well well, I knew that your arrival would happen soon, but I didn't picture it to be exactly like this," A thick british accent spoke from somewhere around me. Obviously it was Deucalion himself.