three

ISAAC'S POV:

The last bell of the day rang, which meant school had finished. I walked out of the big blue school doors and outisde I saw Eleanor, looking like she was waiting for someone, so I walked upto her.

"Hi," I said behind her, which caused her to jump slightly and turn around.

"JESUS, ISAAC!" she yelled. "Don't creep up on people like that,"

"Sorry and for your information, I didn't necessarily creep up on you," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "What did you want anyway?" she questioned.

"Who said I wanted anything?" I asked.

"And by the way stop the stalking, it's very annoying and disturbing," she said and turned around grabbing her bag from the ground and placed it on her shoulder.

"I'm not stalking you," I said walking infront of her.

"Well, what was that all about earlier today in the hallway?" she asked crossing her arms. Not once had she looked at me directly in the eyes whilst we had this conversation, as I had only waited for her to look at me the entire time.

"Uhm that?" I said unsurely, thinking what would be the most wise explanation.

"Yes, that!" she said. I still thought of the explanation, because I didn't quite know myself, what exactly happened earlier on.

"Let me guess," she began,"You just wanted to make sure I was okay about the little scene yesterday with Derek,"

I looked up from my feet, to see that now she was actually looking at me. Her eyes glistened in the sunlight, which was shining on her pale, but so delicate face.

"Yeah," I said, exhaling deeply.

I heard a car pulling up behind me, causing me to turn around to see who it was.

"Eleanor!" Allison shouted from the car. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, in a minute," she replied. "I gotta go,"

I smiled slightly and nodded. "See you around,"

She smiled back and ran past me to the car and drove off with Allison.

-------

ELEANOR'S POV:

"You seem to have started to actually talk to him," Allison said with a grin as we had driven for a few minutes. We were on our way to the woods, for Allison to practise her shooting.

"What, Isaac?" I asked her.

"Yes, Isaac," she chuckled glancing at me quickly.

"Well, not really," I said pressing my head to the window.

"More than usual," she said.

I sighed. "I guess I'm just slightly confused at the moment,"

"What do you mean?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm not really sure what to think of him to be honest," I said.

Allison stopped the car, sat up and turned to look at me. I lifted my head up from leaning onto the window and looked at her.

"He's a nice guy," she said placing her hand on my knee. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"But as I said, I'm not sure what I actually think of him, because first I don't even know him and second I don't really know if I want to know him," I said looking down onto my lap.