A/N: I'M NOT DEAD!

I'M ALIVE AND BACK FOR GOOD THIS TIME. I feel so extremely bad about the fact that I haven't written this story in 8 months and that amount of time sounds horrible I know, but I hope you still haven't given up on me :). I decided back in the fall that I wasn't going to continue this story, because I didn't have any motivation to write, BUT NOW I have decided to wake this baby from its grave and start writing again!! YAY!! I haven't even been on wattpad reading or anything for the past 8 months. It has been my last year of comprehensive school and I have gotten major anxiety and my stress levels are flashing red, but thank god that I only have TWO EXAMS LEFT and they are this week. Then I am free for almost three months!! I have all the time in the world to write and I am so happy!

 To be honest I thought that this story would never get anywhere, but these 8 months of taking a very unreasonable break from writing has somehow gained me 35K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??? I logged onto wattpad today randomly and discovered that you guys are absolutely incredible. The amount of positive feedback I have received from this story is amazing so THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!  I know this can't make up for the fact that I've been away for so long, but the least I can do is please you amazing readers with more of this story. I love each and every single one of you and I am so insanely grateful for your kind words and interest in this story and I hope you will continue to enjoy it in the future too.

As you might have noticed, I did in fact publish a new chapter today to get you in the atmosphere that the story has to offer next.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL AND THOUGHTFUL PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

All The Love, Elsa xx :)