fifteen

ISAAC'S POV:

My heart dropped deep down into my stomach. I realized I had dropped breathing for a couple of seconds, before I rushed to the edge as fast as I could.

I could see her gentle hand gripping onto the rails of the roof. I looked over the edge. She hung on with last strength she had. Stiles and Lydia stood below her on the ground.

She looked confused for a second, but snapped out of her sort of trance like state. My hands were offered to her. She looked up to me with her beautiful glistening eyes.

"ISAAC," she yelled with fear in her voice.

"GRAB ONTO ME!"

She slowly loosened her grip from the rails and slid her hand into mine. I securely got a good grip of her and pulled her carefully up onto the roof.

I placed her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"What happened?" she wept into my chest. I could feel the tears soaking through my shirt.

I held her closer to me. "Sshh everything's okay," I said not getting into details on what had just happened.

My heart was finally beating normally. I was glad I could finally hold her in my arms again.

-------

After that incident, I hadn't let go of Eleanor. She had stayed pretty quiet after all that had just happened, mostly she had just nodded to questions and forced a smile. I could tell she still wasn't okay.

We were outside mine and Boyd's room. She just stared into complete emptiness.

I had my other arm around her. She had both of her's crossed loosely in front of her chest.

I looked down at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

She shook her head. I went and stood in front of her and took her hand into mine and squeezed it gently.

"It's over, you're okay," I said trying to get her to forget about it.

"But what if it's not over? What if this is was just the beginning of something?" she said quietly.

"Remember we live in Beacon Hills, things are never normal over there,"

She looked up at me. "Isaac, what did I just do?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat. To be honest I had no idea myself what had just happened.

"Please Isaac, tell me," she begged.

"You were acting really weird. You definitely weren't yourself,"

"How did I end up on the roof exactly?"

"You ran off and as we were looking for you, we found you on the roof,"

"Did I say something before, you know?" she said and pulled her hand away from mine.

"Before what?"

"Before I fell,"

I placed my hand on her arm, but she nudged it away.

"No more of that, I just want you to be straight and honest with me right now. Did I say something?" She tensed up.

"Why aren't I even aloud to touch you?" I asked.

"Because I'm scared of doing anything in this place anymore, if I'm gonna end up hanging from the roof,"

She took a step back. "So come on! Tell me the truth,"