seven

ELEANOR'S POV

I slowly let go of his lips and gasped for air. I had never in my whole life felt anything more satisfying than kissing Isaac, the whole moment was so sudden, but still so perfect. I opened my eyes to reveal Isaac standing close to me, still kissing distance. He didn't give me his usual smirk, he just looked at me, astonished, almost like he had just seen a ghost.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and placed both of my hands on his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast, as if he couldn't control how fast it was beating.

"I wasn't really expecting that to be honest with you," he said with a slight chuckle, causing a wide smile to appear on my lips.

"Me neither actually," I whispered. "But I am glad that I did it,"

"Me too,"

Our foreheads leaned against eachother. I closed my eyes just to enjoy one of the most perfect moments. I never knew until now that how much I loved him. Before all the events that have happened recently, I hadn't even talked to him that much and now I really wonder why.

-------

In the evening I had arranged to go see Lydia and Allison at Allison's apartment. Her dad was out so it was a good time for the three of us to get together.

*Allison's House*

"So we have to break into the Beacon Hills Bank?" Allison questioned. I nodded in agreement.

I had told Allison and Lydia all about what had happened earlier on, except the kiss. They were my best friends, but I didn't want to tell anyone about it.

"Well finally I get something to do, I can use my new skills," Allison said in excitement rubbing the palms of her hands together and sitting up on her bed that we were all on.

"But Allison, are you sure Derek will let you come? I mean he-" Lydia said before Allison cut her off.

"I don't care what Derek says about me, he is a jerk and anyway he told me to do something that actually matters,"

"Allison, I don't think it's a very wise thing to go and play on his nerves," I said.

Allison and Derek had had a row earlier this week, about Allison and Lydia helping the rest of the pack, but Derek had said straight forward that they are only going to mess things up, especially Allison since she is an Argent and Derek hates the whole Argent family. Of course Scott had stuck up for her, cause' it was so obvious that he was still completely head over heels for her.

Allison didn't make a comment about what I had said. She didn't protest against my words in any way and it suprised me, since I thought that she would not care about what Derek had to say at all.

"Okay," she said and shrugged her shoulders. "I won't intefere,"

"Good," I said.

"I won't intefere with what Derek wants, but I never said anything about intefering with the vault," she paused, "In my own way,"

Lydia rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Allison please don't do anything stupid, like for example try and get yourself killed. Nobody except Isaac knows what is in that bank, and even he doesn't exactly know what dangers lurk inside,"

"Eleanor I'm armed, remember?" Allison said.

"Allison she is right you know, don't go around risking your life," Lydia said placing her hand on Allison's.

"Guys I'm trained well, I know how to take care of myself! Now can we just please talk about something else," she protested and followed by a slight giggle.

"FINE," Lydia and I exclaimed.

"Okay good," Allison chuckled.

There was a few seconds of silence before the dreaded question I didn't want to hear, was asked.

"How come you were there today, with Isaac?" Lydia asked glancing over to me. I sat at the end of the bed with my legs crossed, playing with my thumbs.

"No reason," I mumbled.

"Of course there must have been a reason, a deeper reason than just to be there and hold him under?" Lydia questioned.

I looked up at the two of them and they both looked so eager to know what I had to say.

I took a deep breathe and exhaled.

"They needed a female person there and someone who shared some sort of connection with Isaac, so they chose me,"

"Do you and Isaac share a connection?"

"No, I mean I don't know, I seem to, but not one that I'm aware of," I lied. Now I knew perfectly well why I was asked to be the female person present.

"You also said to us, that he wouldn't let someone hurt you? What was that all about?"

I swallowed another lump in my throat, why did they have to ask these questions?

"Uhm, I don't really know,"

I hope they couldn't see that I was pretty much lying about everything. I was scared that the more questions they asked that finally they would find out about the kiss, sooner or later they would find out anyway. Maybe Isaac had already told Scott and Stiles, who knows?

"Is everything okay El?" Lydia asked me giving a sympathized look. Allison gave the same one.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged a little. "Why are you asking?"

"You just kinda seem like you're all over the place, you can tell us anything,"

I considered the fact of telling them and being completely honest about today, but I wasn't sure at all on how they would react.

"Did something else happen? Something you're not telling us?"

I gave them a weak smile and sighed.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone, if I tell you?"

They both nodded in agreement and sat up from their slouchy positions.

"Promise?" I repeated.

"Promise," they both said.

"Okay," I began. "After everyone had left the room, Isaac told me that he liked me,"

Both Allison's and Lydia's jaws dropped. I squinched my eyes, so I could barely see them and tilted my head to the sighed.

"Oh my god," Lydia gasped. "I KNEW IT!" she slammed her hands together hard.

"And that's not all..." I sighed. Their eyes widened even more.

"I might've kissed him too," I said quietly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"OH MY GOD EL" They both said and pulled me into a group hug. I was squished in between them with a shocked and confused expression on my face. I could bearly breathe, since they squeezed me together.

"G-guys, I can't breathe," I said and tried to escape the hug. They releaced me immediately.

Allison and Lydia had the biggest grins on their faces, I have never seen bigger smiles.

"What?" I asked them confused. "It was just a kiss,"

"JUST A KISS? C'MON YOU I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD SOMETHING GOING ON!" Lydia exclaimed.

"No we didn't have anything going on before this, nothing, absolutely nothing!" I protested.

"Well I hope that was the first of many kisses that are still yet to come," Allison said and smirked rolling her eyes at Lydia who also had a smirk forming on her lips.