eleven

ELEANOR'S POV:

That evening we arranged to meet with the pack at Derek's place. Isaac and I were on our way to the loft in my car. I drove and Isaac sat in the passenger's seat.

"You okay?" Isaac asked placing his hand on my leg.

"Yeah," I sighed and glanced at him quickly with a weak smile.

"You know that you don't have to come up to the loft,"

"No, I have to be there,"

I could feel Isaac looking at me with a sympathetic look on his face making me giggle slightly.

"C'mon Isaac, I think that I can face everybody. At least I have you by my side the entire time,"

"Yes you do," he said and stroked my leg before pulling it away.

----

We had arrived at the loft and in there were Scott, Stiles, Boyd and Derek. Isaac grabbed my hand at the door and squeezed it tightly, but not too tight that he would've hurt me. I looked at him and he returned a smile.

Isaac walked in front and I followed, still not letting go of his hand.

"Oh finally the lovebirds have arrived," Derek chuckled.

"Shut it Derek," Isaac replied and walked next to the table that was located in front of the big window.

"Well it's good that you two are here," Scott said glancing over at me and giving me a reassuring smile.

"So what's this meeting about?" Isaac questioned.

"We know what we are up against," Derek said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"You just said that you didn't know," Stiles said confused.

"I was saving my knowledge, until everyone had arrived," Derek scoffed.

"So what are we up against?" I asked quietly.

There was a moment of silence before Derek spoke up.

"A whole pack of alphas,"

The silence continued. Everyone had shocked looks on their faces, including myself.

"How is that even possible?" Scott asked slamming his hand on the table, making me jump slightly.

"It is possible, it's just very rare. This means that they are way more powerful than us," Derek said and turned his head to look outside the window.

"If they are more powerful than us, how the hell are we supposed to defeat them then?" I asked with a tone of anger in my voice.

Derek turned to face me. His seemed slightly furious.

"Nobody asked you," he said taking a large stomp towards me. "I don't even know why you bother with these pack meetings, because clearly you are no use to us,"

I felt Isaac tensing up beside me and I also noticed Scott doing it too. Isaac let go of my hand and formed fists, but before he could do or say anything, I pushed him back.

"And you have the right boss me around, huh? Well listen to this, I don't care if I'm not a supernatural being, but I have every right to turn up at these meetings, because I am offering to help, since you all clearly need it,"

"I don't need your help," Derek scoffed.

"Maybe you don't need it, but the pack definitely does. I am here to help my friends and I want to know what's going on in Beacon Hills as much as you do. Got it?" I finished.

Derek took a long deep breathe. "Fine, as long as you don't bother me with your romance crap with Isaac," He turned back to face the window and once again crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Nice one," Isaac whispered into my ear causing a small smirk to appear on my lips.

"Well we know for sure that the twins are working with the alphas," Derek said changing the subject back to the main issue we were dealing with.

----

Isaac and I left the loft after an hour of being there. We got into my car, but I didn't start it straight away.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Isaac, not making eye contact with him.

"Yeah sure,"

"Why do you like me?" I asked and turned my head to look at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I mean, what is the reason that you like me? Nobody has ever liked me like you have,"

Isaac took my hand into his.

"Because, you are incredible. I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on," he let out a deep exhale.

Tears began to lightly form into my eyes. He leaned closer to me from the passenger's seat.

"When I'm with you I just forget all the bad things that are happening around us and let myself go by falling for you even more day after day,"

"You fall for me?" I questioned in a whisper.

He nodded in agreement. "I have never fallen for any girl so badly that it is almost torture to not spend every single moment of every day with you,"

I leaned back in my own car seat and stared out into the night. Those words made me feel like I was on cloud 9, but at the same time it got me questioning about our relationship, what if we were moving forward too fast? What if his words didn't mean anything, what if they were just words that he told to all the girls he had ever spent time with? I didn't even properly know him.

"Eleanor?" He questioned and squeezed my hand a bit tighter.

"Did you mean every word you said?" I snapped.

He backed off slightly and let go of his grip from my hand.

"Don't you believe me?" he asked raising his voice with a tone of confusion in it.

"I just feel like we are moving too fast," I said quietly losing the eye contact.

"Are you scared of what the others think about us?" He asked.

I nodded, but I still wasn't sure about my answer.

"So are they the reason that you question our relationship?"

I took a deep breathe. "I don't know what I think,"

"You don't have to think about what the others think, it doesn't matter,"

I saw that he was about to say something, but before he could say anything, I interrupted him.

"God Isaac, you just get my head all messed up!" I spat, but continued not letting him talk in between.

"But at the same time I fall for you, so hard that it's the main reason that gets me extremely confused most of the time. I'm afraid that I'm going to mess everything up, because it's what I do and when I've finally found something that keeps me going, I am just so fucking terrified that I am going to lose it all,"

I caught my breathe and closed my eyes whilst exhaling.

By now Isaac had cupped my cheek and stroked it gently with his thumb. He had turned my head to face him and he was leaned closer to me.

"You are not going to lose me, I promise,"

A tear slid down my cheek. It seemed that every time I was with him, I somehow got emotional over something and he would be the one to comfort me.

"There's no need to cry love," he said with a smile.

We stayed like that for a while, just staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you," he said and laid a sweet and passionate kiss onto my lips.

Our lips parted and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you too," I whispered and gave him a small peck on his lips.