twenty three

ELEANOR'S POV:

I woke up at around 11 o'clock. Finally I had gotten some sleep, but the 4 hours I did, didn't help my feeling at all. School was a definite no no today, I couldn't go there, not today.

I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. I rinsed my face with a splash of cold water and dried it off. I leaned against the sink with my hands and looked up at myself in the mirror. Jesus christ I looked rough. My mascara hadn't yet come off, it was smeared across my cheeks. My eyes were still puffy from all the crying that I had done last night.

I exited the bathroom and went back into my room. I walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a big t-shirt. I quickly got dressed and then once again sat back down on my bed.

I grabbed my phone from beside me.

32 new messages and 14 missed calls.

"Great," I sighed to myself. I unlocked it and clicked on messages.

Scott. Allison. Stiles. Lydia. Scott. Scott. Allison. Stiles. Lydia...

None from him. It didn't surprise me. All the messages contained almost the same contents, "Are u okay?", "Call me asap.", "Where are u?".

I didn't want to keep them worried, but also I still wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone.

Last night was all still a blur. I felt like a part of me had already had the time to forget most of it, but in reality everything still seemed so very clear.

I got off the bed and walked to my full-body mirror that hung from the back of my door. I swiped my frizzy hair out of the way so that I could see my neck. Teeth marks were still very visible. I thought as soon as I became a werewolf that I would immediatly heal, but I guess this bite was different on all levels.

"Fucking alphas," I muttered and then covered the bite.

Suddenly the door bell rang causing me to jump a little. I crept to my window and slowly peeked behind the curtain, not really knowing what to expect. I looked and in my driveway I saw a motorbike and instantly knew it belonged to Scott. I peeked a little more and saw him, waiting inpatiently.

I sighed and stepped back letting go of the curtain.

The doorbell rang again and now he banged on the door.

He hadn't done anything wrong, so why was I avoiding him? I was the one who had fucked it all up, got myself into danger and the consicuences weren't pretty.

I exited my bedroom and went downstairs. I walked to the front door, not fast but still not slowly, normally. Why was I nervous? It was Scott for gods sake!

I carefully grabbed the handle and opened the door slowly. I took a hold of the side of the door and peeked behind it to see Scott on the other side looking rather worried.

"Hey," he said a small smile forming on his lips. I opened the door fully.

"What are you doing here Scott?" I asked quietly going straight to the point. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Shouldn't you?" he fired back softly.

"Not today," I muttered.