5. Questions

(❗Mentions su!c!de Near end of the chapter❗
And quick A/N: In my original chapter tim answers a question with "We like cheesecake" and in which at the time I didnt know that was actually a fatshaming joke. So I decided after a bit of research to find out what "The cheesecake" joke was I deleted the line so if you see a comment about fat shaming or the cheesecake joke in this chapters comments thats why)

You glare at Brian. You grab the machete you hid under the couch cushion pointing it at him.

"Then Ill have to clean up a bit of blood and three bodies" you hiss.

"O-ok listen. W-we will answer your que-questions. J-just put the machete d-dow-down" Toby says.

"Will you two do too?" You ask Tim and Brian. Tim nods and brain sighs and nods too. You rest the machetes dull side on your shoulder. "Good" you say and sit at the dining room table. They sit in the extra chairs.

"Shoot" Toby says and twitches. You look to see if they got your truck to. And they did.

"First. How the fuck did you guys get me out of the stall? Second. How the fuck did you guys leave school? Third. How the fuck did you find my car AND address? Fourth. Why are you still in my fuckin house? Fifth. What the fuck? Sixth. What did you motherfuckers touch in my house? Seventh. Have you..seen anyone out of the windows yet like I do?" You ask. Listing the current questions. But you had so many more. Thats just the ones you need to know now.

"First. Toby climbed the stall wall and got you out. Unlocked the stall and we just left. No one tried to stop us. Thats also the answer to your second question" Tim says.

"We found your car keys in your bag and found your car that way. Your cars fine. We found your address in the cupholder" Brian says.

"W-we were m-making sure you werent d-dea-dead" Toby says. "n-not sure how to answer th-that-that what the f-fuck thing" Toby says softly.

"We didnt touch much in your house. We didnt move anything so calm down about that" Tim says crossing his arms.

"A-and what d-do you mean by someone in-in the window?" Toby asks.

"I think Im being stalked by some creepy motherfucker" You say and sigh.

"What does he look like?" Tim asks.

"I never said it was a he...but anyway..he looks like his very fluffy hair but he wears baggy clothes. He also appears in my sleep paralysis lately. Hes so creepy" you say. "I think theres two of them..sometimes the guy outside moves a lot more then normal and kinda..jolts..kinda like you Toby" you say..then you look at Toby..you feel a bit less comfortable near him.

"What?" Toby asks tilting his head.

"Nothin..just.." You him softly. "Your ticks and the cracks your body makes matches one of my stalkers.."

"Do yo-you honestly think Im st-stalk-stalking you?"

"I dont much about you man..I mean..for all I know you and tim could have been stalking me and Brian could have been in my room in my sleep paralysis making it real-" you say and start to stress. Is your stalker(s) really in your house right now? What could they have done when you were unconscious?

"I woul-wouldnt stalk you. I-I didnt even k-know-know you before today" Toby lies.

"Oh...uh..I guess Im just fuckin crazy" you sigh and shrug off the stalker thoughts. "Alright now that thats out of the way. Question for you guys"

"S-shoot" Toby smiles softly.

"Can you guys tell me more about you three boys. Toby you go first" You say.

"Oh uh...I-I hope you dont th-think Im weird..or strange..I-Im-Im physically numb" Toby says.

"Oh. So you cant feel anything?" You ask. He nods. You poke him. "Can you feel that?" He shakes his head. You poke him again in a different place. "That?" He shakes his head. You slowly take his bandage off and put your finger through the rip in his cheek and poke his tongue. He grabs your wrist and pushes it back.

"Wh-why did you do tha-that?"

"I wanted to see if you could feel it"

"I can-cant feel it but I can tas-taste"

"Am I salty?"

"Very" he nods. You laugh.

"Pretty cool man. I wish I couldnt feel pain"

"Its not..a-all that talked up to-to-t-t-to be" Toby says.

"Heh. Yeah..I know but still" you shrug. "What about you two?"

"Me and him take pills for..a bit of mental problems" Brian says.

"Yall have like...ADHD or something?" You ask.

"Eh something like that" Brian lies. "Anyway...Tim smokes"

"Brian what the hell?" Tim asks. You laugh.

"Smoke what? Weed? Or just normal cigarettes?" You ask.

"Normal c-cig-cigarettes" Toby says.

"Wow thanks assholes" Tim hisses.

"Ha nice" you laugh. "Anyway. So what made you guys come to my school?"

"Ex-ex-e-expelled" Toby lies.

"Same" Tim says.

"Yeah" Brian nods. All of course lying.

"Why?"

"Fire" Toby said.

"Fight" Tim says.

"Both" Brian said. More lies.

"Oh. Damn" you laugh. "Nice. So who do you guys live with? You know where I live and that I live alone. So whats goin on with yall?"

"We li-live together" Toby says. Now thats not a lie.

"Damn. I cant imagine livin with someone" you say and shrug.

"So..where are your parents?" Tim asks.

"Eh" you say shrugging. "My dad shot his brains out in the car. Mom disowned me because she thought It was my fault and then I wouldnt let her turn me into a Catholic"

"Holy shit I-" You cut Tim off.

"Eh its whatever" you say shrugging it off. "Aaaanywaaaay. im hungry so. Get out of my house" you say standing up.

"Wh-where are you going?" Toby asks

"Just out. Now leave" you say...