10. Detention

(❗Creepy teacher and sexual harassment❗)

Yay detention. Not your first. Hopefully one of the last. You go into the room and see no one else in there. You knew the weird system of school and sat on a desk. The PE couch comes in and sighs looking at you.

"I thought you were better then that. You never acted like that in my class. But once I saw you almost killing another student I couldnt shrug it off" he states. He was apologetic but..something seemed a bit..off..

The teacher usually wouldnt even speak. They just gave you paperwork that you dont even do and they let you leave two hours later.

But him...when you stayed seated you would look up to catch him staring at you. He has also token your phone AND bookbag. You had stopped glancing up at this strange teacher and just doodled on the paper work mindlessly.

When you realized you were doodling you noticed it was a little drawing of Toby. You just keep doodling. You look up another time and see him standing at the bored. Facing you. And MAKING EYE CONTACT. You look away.

He knows you have anxiety and were very socially awkward. He walks over and takes the papers.

"You actually have to do this work" he says.

Was it you or did he sound...kinda..weird? His voice darker.

"No because I have never done this before and they let me leave the normal time and dont give me extra time"

"Yes well its different now" he hisses and slaps the new paperwork on the desk. "Once this is finished you can leave"

"Uh- No. One Im not doing that-"

"Then you cant leave"

"One. Im. Not. Doing. That. Two. Im gonna leave when Im suppose to. Two hours. I even have a timer on my phone so you cant keep me here" you say with slight glare.

"Then you will have to come back to finish that paperwork and make up to the fact you walked out"

Why was this teacher sayin this shit? He usually was an ok teacher. Why the fuck was he acting like a weirdo..?

You roll your eyes. You keep an eye on the time, glancing at the clock for a minute every 10 or so minutes.

Was it was near the 2 hour mark you grabbed your bag keeping your eyes on the clock..

5 more minutes.....

Tick-Tock

All you hear was the noise of the clock.

4 more minutes....

Your heart started to race as you waited. You were ready to run out and away from this teacher that kept fuckin staring at you alone..in a seat in a classroom.

3 minutes...

Oh fuck please just hurry up time..

2 minutes..

Thats when it happened. He got up and locked all doors and windows as the clock hit that 2 hour mark. Once it did you basically threw yourself up as the alarm on your phone went off. You snatch your phone from his desk.

He grabs your wrist and yanks you to him. Your back now against his stomach. You struggle against him.

"Ugh-! Get off!" You hiss. One hand held your wrists now above your head as the other started to touch your body.

"I know you want it slut. You are the only one that got detention today~ You. Wanted this" he says.

"Why would I want this you fuckin psycho!" You hissed trying to get away from him. He laughs lowly. Your struggle against him.

You start to hear static. Adrenaline started to pump. You need to get out of this situation..

Then. A new voice in your head, That wasnt your spoke. Clear as day.

'I believe you can get out of this child. Throw your leg back hard and hit between his legs' the voice rang. Giving you instructions.

Should you? Would it work? What if you couldnt hit hard enough and he thought it was sometype of kink..?

'Do not focus on anything else other then protecting yourself. Give and think no doubt' The voice said. The voice was deep and..soothing. A slight static like sound followed it but it wasnt as bad as the static before.

You listened to the static and was able to kick the creepy teacher in the crotch and was able to get free from his grasp.

'Act faster then you can think. Use your instinct' the voice commended.

And you do. You kick his stomach using the heal of your boot so it was more of a sharp jab to the stomach. He grabs where you kicked him and falls to his knees. You kick his teeth in and made him spit out three bloody teeth. You would have kept going. You wouldnt have stopped. If that one voice, your voice, in your head didnt say,

'Just run now' and you did. You made sure you had everything. You kicked open the door and ran.

You ran. And ran. And ran. You were able to find your car among some of the other staffs easily and hop in. You drove home.

Once you were home you quickly went inside. Static rung loudly. You closed, and locked every door in your house. You close blinds and currents and triple checked every lock.

You called the school. The principle happened to be a family friend of your Best friends family. Yeah. Kinda confusing. Buy she would understand.

"Hey kid whats up?" She asks.

"Hey..I was wondering about a few things..I just got back from school because of detention.."

"How did you get it today hon?"

"Fighting a bitch that called one of my friends, and new kid the r slur"

"Oh my goodness!"

"One. She went unpunished. Two. I got detention. Three. The Gym teacher was watching me and acted so weird! At the beginning he said that I had to do that packet of shit or I cant leave. He also said that if I dont, or leave, I have to come back the next day. At the end when I tried to leave he grabbed me and started to..touch me..he didnt get far but..ya know?" You explain.

"Oh my goodness!" She gasps. She was surprised to hear this. From a student no less! You knows you go through shit and even helps you if she can but this! This made her worry for your physical safety. "Ok listen hon. You dont have to come to school any longer. Graduation is next Friday. And the prom is that Saturday night. If you come to school for that last day then you may skip the rest of school. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am" you say relieved. You felt better knowing you had the pass.

Why did you do that? And why didnt she already give you the pass?? Oh well, thats because there wasnt any sign of the girls or boys who bully you putting her hands on you aggressively.

You gently smile.

"Thank you" you nod. She smiles.

"Ok. Bye hon"

"Bye miss" you hang up and gently push your back against a near by door and slid down to the floor..you finally felt safe...