30. Hungry

You stare blankly at him.

"The fuck?"

"To put it simply, you got the power surge as the last bit of humanity left your body. Which was my doing. Youre welcome.. And when you leave my world again. You will no longer look the same. Nor see the same. And everything will change. You can no longer eat human things. Or most animals. Humans are the only thing you can eat"

"Yeah ok. So Im some weird experiment that happened to work? And the power surge was me being reborn? Then what was with all the black figures with white eyes?"

"What?"

"Everyone around me turned to these silhouettes with white eyes before the power surge"

"That..wasnt my doing. Nor suppose to happen...But that doesnt matter. You, are my creation. You belong down here. Serving me-"

Suddenly, a soft voice spoke in your head. 'No' Was all it said. Your mouth moved faster then you thought it could.

"Yeah no. Fuck you" you flip him off and turn around starting to leave. "I got the answers I needed. So Im just gonna leave now" you huff. The voice didnt make the decision. You werent gonna join him either way but..even a single thought of a maybe was thrown out when the voice spoke.

Zalgo growls.

"Get her!" Zalgo hissed. You smirk.

"Good practice for my new powers then" you chuckle. Every demon lunged at you. You dodged with more speed then before.

You slice and kill each one of them with your knifes that decorated your weapon belt.

Soon all of them were dead. You then run out with the incredible speed, and found the portal in a split second. You recreated it and jumped back to the overworld.

The first thing you noticed was that, now it being night, everything was green. And you could see clearly.

'Night vision? Cool..' You think.

You destroyed the cabin and such before setting it ablaze.

"Slendermans gonna yell at me so fucking badly-" you sigh before starting to walk back home.

While you walked, and looked into a pond, you noticed your body didnt change much.

Your claws and teeth were bigger, and sharper...that was about it. Though your eyes did glow slightly. You tried cleaned off the makeup, but it didnt work on some parts, so you left it assuming you could just wash it off later. You then put your jacket back on and fix your gasmasks placement.

'I know there has to be more change then this..whatever' you left and went back home.

You found it easier and entered through the door. You noticed, now that you were in a room with lighting, you blinked, and everything went back to normal in vision.

"Good. Youre back child"

"Hey Slenderman. I found out what the power surge was"

"Oh?"

You explain everything while you go upstairs to your room.

"Oh my-! He created you?"

"More or less. I wont be joining his side or anything though" slenderman hums and disappears.

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were now completely black. Your hair, and skin didnt change. As you were alone you undressed. You notice the scars from previous abuse had disappeared. And in the place were black markings. (You can decide what they look like :3)

"Huh look at that.." You mumble, redressing yourself. "I really am some kinda demon now" you hum and stuck your tongue out. It was now long and black. "How can I talk with thith thing in my mouth?" You ask and relax your tongue back into your mouth. "So weird.."

As you get use to your appearance, you smelt blood..

Grrrrrrrrrrr

'What the fuck-?' You think and felt yourself grow hungry as the smell of blood overtook your senses.

You felt yourself start to drool at just the smell. Your drool was black now too..

You mindlessly leave your room. You stalk through the halls like an animal. You find the main source of blood..which happened to be Jeff.

"Holy shit!" Jeff shrieked.

"Hey" you wave.

"Holy shit youre a fuckin freak now-"

"Look whos talking" you hissed easily climbing over ontop of his bed that he had been trying to sleep in.

"What are you doing?!" He hissed.

"You smell like blood. And now apparently I eat people"

"This sounds like a rushed and poorly written fanfiction plot please-"

"Shhhhhh. Jeffrey you shouldnt break the fourth wall" you laughed. "Have anything for me to eat?"

"Uh...I think EJ has some spare organs. But I dont have anything-"

"You smell like fresh blood. Did you go out killing today?"

"No shit. I always do"

"Jeffery. Im tempted to eat you right now"

"Jesus! Ok! There is like some fresh bodies downstairs. Why did you come to me?!"

"You were probably closest. Now shush" you crawl off his bed and stalk over downstairs.

Not a single noise was made as you stalked twords the steps. Soon going down and finding an even stronger scent of blood. You follow it down to the basement. Which is where Dr.Smiley and Nurse Ann was sharpening their blades about to have a bit of fun in dissecting a dead body that was put infront of them.

"Can I have that?"

They look at you then at each other. Dr.Smiley points twords the body and you nod.

"Yes. I would like that dead body"

"What happened..to you?" He asks.

"Long story. But Im hungry and that smells hella good so-"

"We can give you a few pieces" Nurse Ann says ripping off the bodies arms and tossing it to you.

You snack on the arms as they cut open the dead body and harvest some of the persons organs...