The Venomous Cat Attack

If Morgan Freeman can be God so can Peter Parker

"What are the events happening today Herald Richards?" Lord Parker asks, watching a black hole in thought.

"Howard The Duck wins a lottery, Monica Rambeau will be struck with the powers making her the first Captain Marvel, Shang Chi is heading to Nepal where he will encounter Crimson Dynamo, and Sam Wilson is Captain America?" Richards is puzzled by the last event, turning to his Lord for a answer.

"Appears so, but don't let it confuse you completely Richards. Sam is not Captain America yet, he's merely dressing up like him to fool a attack. The United States isn't ready just yet for Wilson in that mantle." Parker explains before turning back to the black hole.

"I see. It also appears Carnage has failed to kill Kitty Pryde today as well." Richards says, using his all seeing power to check the universe for events going on.

"Strange, he was supposed to slaughter a children's hospital today but a better difference than that one." He turns back around curiously.

"King T'Challa was the one who saved her, he's tracking him down after he murdered Wakandan overseers in the States. He's heading to find Eddie Brock right now for assistance."

"Venom of course, the few beings capable of dealing with such a psychopath. Give me some foresights."

"Carnage rips T'Challa in half leading to a entire war with Carnage against Wakanda, 500,000 casualties."

"Who wins?"

"Uncertain but clearly it takes all the tribes of Wakanda to go against Carnage's full wrath."

"He uses clones of himself to create a army then, despite his strength and skills he can't slaughter most of the country without assistance."

"The other scenarios include the two stopping him and he's apprehended by Wakandan authority."

"I have a idea then, make things more interesting." His eyes glow and in a instant his conscious is within Kitty Pryde, her eyelids opening to reveal glowing yellow eyes as she awakens from her nap.

"Usually not my forte to do things but it's been awhile." He says in Kitty's voice, flexing her hands and adjusting to her body.

Pryde first awaken her powers when she was 13 outta headaches and her involvement with the Hellfire Club. It's not till decades till she fully mastered her abilities being able to even phase a planet sized bullet from destroying the planet.

"Unfortunately I cannot fully awaken all your abilities now, even in a different reality you gotta learn them yourself."

Parker speaks a spell outta her mouth and snaps his fingers, instant transporting her to San Francisco in a area where no one could see her.

*Now by this point I'll leave the subconscious thought for her to go help the two. Knowing Kassidy, he won't easily fall for fighting in areas with bells or sound weaponry again, but perhaps it's a great time for phasing to come in hand.* Kitty's eyes turn back to her normal brown as she blinks confused to where she is.

"Can I really teleport too?" She asks dumbfounded before a overwhelming urge to go find two people she never met takes over and sets off to find them.