Endgame

Chapter Twenty One

Enjoy.

Gamora turns around to see a golden man appear behind her.

"He sacrificed you as well?" She sadly asked.

"No, I'm making the sacrifice to return everyone back to life to fight Thanos." He says.

"You can't bring me back, I'm one with the Soul Realm."

"The Celestials can be reasoned with just as anyone else Gamora, do you trust me?" Adam smiles as he offers her his hand.

"I do." She grabs his hand as they walk towards a light.

She wakes up in a stir as she feels the icy ground and her body becoming less numb as she feels a warm hand sending energy around her body from her leg.

"Welcome back Gamora, forgive me if this feels uncomfortable." He smiles as she smiles back and gets up.

"What will happen now?"

Everyone that can fight returns, we can bring back the people of Earth when everything has ended.

"What about the Avengers?"

"They're about to get lot of help." He says as Adam teleports her to the Avengers HQ where Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, and Rocket wake up and Gamora rushes over to hug Quill.

"Gamora!? But how-" She kisses him before he can finish his sentence.

"The Spider-Man and Scarlet Witch of your universe will arrive shortly please prepare yourselves." Adam says as they look at the golden man in confusion.

"Did that Oscar talk?" Tony asks.

Suddenly Thanos's entire fleet arrive on the other side of the field as they see Thanos stands in front enraged.

Suddenly Cap's com starts acting up as he starts hearing voices.

"Cap, you miss us?" Peter says as the team sees three sling portals open to see three different Spider-Men and Wanda land out on the field smiling at them as a massive portal opens up to show T'challa, Okoye, Shuri walk out as the entire Wakandan army and the Dora Malaje marches out chanting with the Falcon and War Machine flying outta it. Next to them was Killmonger's army as T'challa and him smirked at each other.

Suddenly more appear everywhere.

The entire Asgardian army of the past come out as King Odin, Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, Lady Sif, The Warriors Three, Heimdall, Korg, and Miek appear alongside side the rest of the nine realm's armies.

Another the whole Ravengers nation walk out being lead by Starhawk and Kraglin.

Bucky appears alongside Groot with M'Baku with the whole Jabari Tribe as The Wasp grows next to them.

Miles appears out with all types of Spider-Men and Women with even one with a giant Japanese mech towering over them making Peter 1-3 smile in awe.

Sorcerers appear out as they help out bringing the others being lead by Wong.

The X-Men and The BrotherHood walk outta ready for battle as suddenly in the sky Kree, Skrull, Wakandan, Asgardian, Ravenger, SHIELD, and Nova Corp ships appear everywhere.

Their troops land as Hawkeye, Sharon Carter, Nova, The Punisher, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Misty Knight, Phil Coulson, Fitz, Quake, and Rescue appear with them.

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) rides out with different kinds of Ghost Riders alongside Hellstorm, Sorcerer Supreme Magik, and Moon Knight as The Fantastic Four appears out with Medusa, Nomad, Hercules, White Vision, and Quicksilver as Doctor Strange lands down with Drax, Mantis, and Nebula.

The Avengers land alongside them all as they all look at Thanos determined.

"What is this!?" Thanos grunts.

"Avengers, Assemble!!!" Peter 3 screams as they all charge at them battle crying, Thanos signaling his empire to charge as well.

Like a massive explosion both sides clash with each other in a marvelous fashion as energy blasts and weapons fly everywhere.

Giant-Man punches a Leviathan as the Spider-Men swing around him and take out oncoming chariots and ships.

Wolverine, Black Panther, Killmonger, and Nightcrawler slash their way through soldiers and Outriders as spearmen and swordsmen collide with them.

Hulk, Thing, Colossus, and Hercules smash their way through through the Chituari apes and machines as the Ghost Riders run over any foe in their path.

Magneto dissembles the HQ as he rains down metal shards and debris down upon the enemy alongside Polaris and Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

Bucky, The Punisher, and Rocket stick back to back as they fire incoming Chituari coming at them.

Carol blasts any ships alongside Valkyrie, Iron Man, War Machine, Nova, Rogue, Storm, Rescue, Archangel, and Scarlet Witch.

"They keep coming!" Spider-Man 1 says as he punches through some Outriders, Spider-Man 2 backing him up. Spider-Man 3 stabs through the next one with his golden arms.

"He's right guys, Thanos has so many of those ships!" He then sees Carol and Rogue flying up higher than the rest.

"This is Carol, me and uh Rogue will take care of the ones in space with the rest of the ships!" Carol says as she switches to Binary and blasts into the atmosphere with *Rogue.

*Author's Note: This is the Rogue that has all of Carol Danvers powers from the comics, I like to mix things up a bit.

"Strange, where's Thanos? He's not on anyone's radar?" Tony says he blasts incoming soldiers.

"Heimdall, where do you see him?" Odin asks as he stabs his spear into a soldier.

"Gh, Miss Maximoff behind you!!!" Heimdall screams out but it was too late as Thanos blasts a hole through her heart as she falls into the air.

"No!" Spider-Man 3 get her just in time before she crashes as she tries to gasps for air.

"Shit! He's going after our heavy hitters! Everyone stick together!" Strange calls out as he deflects energy blasts with his shields.

Thanos rips through soldiers till Wolverine leaps behind him and slices into his head as Thanos fall down to the ground as The Hulk, Ghost Rider, and Ice Man hold him back.

"Insects, ALL OF YOU!" He says as he instantly engulfs himself in flames and teleports away.

To be continued...