End of Days Act I

Chapter XII

If Jesus came back to life I would actually want to talk with him but just casually even if I have so many questions about life and his. I'd just want us to share our views and happiness.
Anyways enjoy.

Carol felt like she was facing her execution every second the elevator goes up. She looked at her fist getting a quick flashback of a completely bloody version of it in a scorched battlefield as she shakes the memory away. That wasn't her, that was the monster and she had to live with it.

The door finally opens to see Natasha and Steve greeting her, bewildering the already confused blonde.

"We convinced them you had a explosive in your head we implanted and that all of us have a trigger." Nat says not really helping the tension.

"It's alright, everyone has a reason to hate me and it's something I have to live with now." Carol says.

"We're working on a dimensional machine to help us find a way to stop Thanos entirely, right now we are on very spare time and we want you on the team regardless." Steve explains.

"Why me? I couldn't even get a beating on him when I first fought him and he made me into a puppet for 6 years."

"True but right now we're accepting anyone willing to help us stop him and we have a opening for you." Steve continues.

Carol steps back and ponders for a moment to wonder if this would even work at all before going back to them.

"We're gonna stall him till they arrive back with the answer?" Carol asks as she realizes the plan.

"Die free than live enchained." Steve says.

Carol smiles at the phrase and shakes his hand.

"Then it's a honor serving with you then."

On Thanos's Sanctuary he looks at Earth in annoyance, wondering what to do next.

"Sire, with all due respect they are clearly planning something to interfere with your plans." Ebony Maw says.

"I know, they want to distract me while they search for a weakness but I'll play along for a bit to make them realize their error." Thanos makes a devilish grin sending even a shiver down Maw's spine.

"SOLDIERS, INVADE THE CITIES! BURN EVERYTHING DOWN! KILL ANYONE THAT ESCAPES! BREAK THE GROUNDS YOU RAMPAGE THROUGH! THIS IS WAR!" He calls out as the Chituari empire cheers in excitement as like the storm of Locust they rain upon the cities, destroying everything in their path as Thanos released massive earthquakes and tsunamis along their coasts. Fire raging throughout.

"Captains! The Chituari are invading Earth! There's too many of them!" Peter calls out in fright as the news show death and destruction everywhere.

Carol's fists burn with rage as she feels so helpless to not stop them all as she knows even she couldn't go against a army that size, her hatred for Thanos burning even brighter than before as she starts making the room shake before Nat puts a hand on her shoulder.

"He's aware of the plan, we have even less time than before to build that device." Steve sighs as his fists tighten.

"We don't need one." Wanda says as her and Peter enter the room. "My powers may be able to send me and Peter into the other world's together."

"How did you figure it out?" Steve asks.

"I practiced alot during these years trying to unlock the full capacity of my powers, I can try to find the most parallel universe I can find."

"Do it Wanda, we'll hold him off." Steve nods.

Wanda takes a breath and releases a blast of red energy into the air, creating a red vortex as the room shakes.

"What if can't come back!?" Peter shouts as the room starts getting louder and more violent as Wanda screams out in agony, her eyes getting redder as the vortex starts flashing brightly.

"Stay there! Be prepared for him there! Good luck!" Steve shouts back as Peter nods, his suit forming around him as he jumps into the portal.

Wanda let's the portal absorbs her as she and it disappears entirely leaving the three heroes breathless.

"What's the plan Captain?" Carol asks.

"Suit up, were heading to him."

"He's currently above Los Angeles, place looks like Titan

"He's currently above Los Angeles, place looks like Titan." Quill says as he leans by the door.

"Let's go then."

To be Continued...

Chapter 12! This is the War Arc where we will see Wanda and Peter travel across the multiverses as the last remaining Avengers of this reality take one last stand against Thanos and his empire to give them time to return to a Earth! Thank you all so much and have a great day!