There The Watcher Awaits

Chapter Fourteen

I recently created a new story about Carol Danvers that takes place after this story so if you wanna read please be advised that for now it contains mild spoilers for this story's finale.
Enjoy.

"How did you even see us coming?" Peter asks the giant humanoid.

"I can see numerous scenarios going on at once, it's amazing what each universe has to offer as time goes by. Us Watchers tend to stay in the background since it's actually allowed for us to interfere but in this case it's dire I must. You must unite the universes together to stop this evil threat."

"Do you have the answer we seek to stop him?" Wanda asks.

"No." The Watcher simply says.

"How come? You just said you can see anything." Peter asks.

"Something prevents me from seeing what you seek but I'm still in control of my body therefore it is something you will have to look for by instinct I'm afraid."

"It has to be Thanos, he's already manipulating the multiverses, also why did you lead us to a abandoned moon throne?" Peter asks again.

"Here rested once a mighty warrior with a voice that could cause great destruction but his heart was kind and rules over a solemn kingdom of unique beings of power however a war of years past cause much death and destruction that only relics remain of a forgotten past." The Watcher says as he shows them a illusion of what once was the home of many of those beings.

"What were they called?" Wanda asked.

"Inhumans, a sub species of humanity."

"Any remain?" Peter asks.

"Earth but it's been many years since the end of the war."

"That's why I agreed to help." A new voice was heard as a woman appears behind The Watcher.

She has enormous amounts of long red hair flowing around her like it was alive, fair skin, green eyes, and wore a lavender royal armored dress.

"Woah that's a lot of-"

"Hair, yes plenty used to say that about me." She said with a small smile as a strand of hair reached out for his hand.

"Oh well I'm Peter Parker also Spider-Man." He said reaching out his hand as the hair wrapped around it and shaked.

"Queen Medusa."

"Wait like the mons-ow!" Wanda elbowed him before he could finish.

"I'm Wanda." She shaked her hand confusing Peter.

"Wait..." Peter realizes something as he looks over the ruins and sees a damaged double bladed staff barely sticking outta the ground.

"This universe's Thanos attacked here."

"Yes he did." Her face immediately turned serious. "Years ago he was going to attack Earth but he decided to attack our home beforehand leading to a massive massacre that ended when my late husband screamed, decimating the city, any survivors, and Thanos's army. He died from his wounds and now I oversee with The Watcher the Earth and the moon so that this never happens again. " Her face saddened as her hair covers her face to wipe her tears.

Everyone was left saddened but determined as they press on to travel to another dimension but something goes wrong as Spider-Man suddenly starts slipping away.

"Wanda!" Peter cries out as he's being sucked away.

"Peter!" Wanda tries to grab his hand while still trying to focus on teleporting them.

"Go on without me!" He cries out as he's instantly flung off the wavelength before anyone even Uatu The Watcher could do anything.

"NO!!!" Wanda screams out as a blinding flash knocks them out.

Chapter Fourteen! Now the next chapter is where am gonna have fun with the story! Have a great day!