Space Rescue

Chapter Two

Fun fact: Satellites are very very far apart from each other so don't ever mess up in space.

Two days have past since they sent the message to HQ, no one has given up hope yet but even that will soon start to dwindle over time. Portions will run out soon along with water but right now their spirits are high.

"So how did a guy from Missouri end up traveling around in space with aliens?" Tony softly asks as Quill fiddles with his gun.

"I was abducted by a group called The Ravengers after my mom died, raised by them, went around doing my own thing for awhile, and helped save Xander with my crew Gamora...Drax...Groot...and Rocket." Quill sighed as he took another swig of his Brandy.

Tony decided not to press further and glances over to Peter whose been sleeping upside down for awhile now. He wonders if they are alright.

Steve broods in his chair as he still wonders what to do now. Losing almost everyone, failing the universe, Tony missing, and nothing has responded to the beeper at all. Suddenly the computer chimes, snapping him back to reality and he reads it with wide eyes.

"238,900 Miles Away, SOS"
TS

Steve rushes to the lounging room where everyone pokes their heads up in wonder of the upcoming news.

"Stark's alive."

"Where is he Steve?" Nat asks grabbing his broad shoulders.

"He said 238,900 miles away but where can that be?"

"The Moon. But how are we gonna get to him, we don't even have a spaceship?" Banner responds.

"Is it possible to adjust one of those ships you guys get around in?" Rocket asks.

"Perhaps, let's get started on it." Nat says as Rocket, Banner, and herself rush to the hangar.

16 hours later
Quill hums a beat as Tony and Peter play paper football while discussing equations.
Quill stops as he turns around to see a ship coming towards them.

"Calvary has arrived."

Tony and Peter look out the window relieved their allies have arrived and still alive as Quill signals the ship to go below them.

"Wait we aren't leaving my ship here right?" Quill asks as the ship docks.

"Let's find out." Tony says as they open the hatch to see a bearded Steve, a blond Natasha, and Banner looking up in relief and confusion.

"You are them right?" Tony asks amazed by the new looks.

"Good to see you Tony." Steve smiles.

"Rocket!" Quill exclaims as he rushes over and hugs the Raccoon tight.

"Quill! Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad to see you."

"Where's Groot?" Quill's smile drops as Rocket looks down.

"Groot's gone as well." Rocket sighs.

"It's just us then." Quill says.

"You're not alone in this." Nat says as the two turn around to the new faces.

"What's your name son?" Steve asks.

"Captain Star-Lord, Mr. America but you can call me Quill as well." Quill shakes his hand.

"Quill you have any idea how to get your ship to come with us?" Rocket asks.

"I think I can help with that." Wanda speaks up as her eyes and hands glow creating a red aura around the ship as the team heads back to Earth.

"Did Thanos give any of guys anything to lead us to him?" Steve asks them.

"Zip, nada Rodgers! That bastard kicked out ass and left! He won and that's that!" Tony snaps.

"Tony there has to be a way to stop him, Banner said you were with a wizard did he say anything that could help us fix all this?"

"Only that we win one outta the 14 million futures he saw and that's it." Tony groans.

"Guess we don't have a lot of options left." Steve sighs.

"What'll happen now?" Quill asks.

"Chaos, the universe is thrown off balance and riots are everywhere." Steve says rubbing his nose.

They arrive on Earth awhile later, Pepper reunites with Tony as the rest of the team figure out what to do.

Peter finds out all his friends and family were dusted away and stays with the team. He learns and trains to be a better Spider-Man and protect New York City.

Star-Lord goes to Missouri to visit his mother's grave and pay his respects. He's also learning about the new things on Earth.

Wanda has been very isolated and doesn't come out of her room often.

Steve and Natasha do their best to protect the world while trying to start a newer life.

Rocket stays at the base as well and travels with Quill sometimes.

Banner leaves the team and becomes a professor and independent researcher for gamma and biology.

Tony and Pepper move to a cabin upstate and have Morgan Stark a few months later.

Wakanda is controlled by Queen Ramonda and aided by M'Baku in this harsh time.

The Asgardians arrive and stay in Norway without a ruler.

Wong and the other Sorcerers still protect the Earth from mystical threats and have no success in finding Thanos.

Scott is still trapped in the Quantum Realm.

Chapter Two! I really enjoyed writing this one! We won't skip to 5 years yet so be on the look out for surprises! Thank you so much and enjoy the rest!