A Fantastic Savior

Suddenly in a massive flash of light a flying vehicle parks in front of the Xavier Mansion and in the car was a man made of orange stone, a blonde woman and man with blue eyes, and a slender man with a beard and grey sides in his brown hair all wearing blue suits with the number 4 on them.

"Peter Benjamin Parker." The bearded man says as his elongated finger points out the younger one as he walks towards them.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Reed Richards and we need to get everyone back to your Earth, we're almost outta time." Peter and Wanda's eyes widen in fear.

"Oh no, but we need more time!" Peter 3 cries out.

"Your dimensional Spider-Friend has a way with contacting others." Reed smirks as another car pulls up with a bearded Cap, a white Vision, a massive bearded man in a green outfit, and a man with white hair and a green suit.

"Pierto! Vision!" Wanda cries out as she rushes towards them.

"Ah, you must be Wanda from another universe." White Vision greets her.

"And my sister as well although you look younger." Pierto quips.

"I'm sorry it's just great to see you two again." Wanda sadly smiles.

"We're just glad to help." Pierto says hugging Wanda. "No sister of mines gonna get hurt on my watch no matter where."

"Agreed, were here to help." White Vision says.

"Alright, now to get to your universe." Reed says as he pulls out a tesseract."

"But wait, we still need to bring back everyone back in my universe!" Peter 3 says.

"You mean something I already won't do." A mysterious man in a red cloak appears outta the shadow, it was Strange.

"I gathered some mystics along the way." He says as Ghost Rider, Hellstorm, a Magik with a red cloak, and Moon Knight appear behind him.

"Clearly you didn't come underhanded." Reed says.

"The Riders of Hell await your clearance." Ghost Rider says.

Magik opens her eyes, revealing no pupils.

"He caught on, he's bringing back up." Sorcerer Supreme Magik says.

"Then we need to move, I only get one shot to get them outta there and bring them back."

"How?" Peter 1 asks.

"Our bargain." Strange says as a golden man ascends down to the crowd.

"Golden Jesus?" Peter 3 asks.

"Adam Warlock, Peter Benjamin Parker and I can access the Soul Realm and bring back everyone that has fallen in your universe."

"We have multiple groups ready to help fight alongside us, we've been preparing this before Thanos killed me." Strange said revealing that he sent a copy of himself across time and space to find and organizing a Endgame plan.

"Can you bring back our family?" Peter 3 asks to Adam.

"I can try but since they aren't connected to the Soul Realm it'll be difficult." Adam says as he suddenly disappears.

Strange creates a portal revealing the Avengers HQ.

"Strange." Xavier says.

"Charles " Strange says backs as he lets him go first.

"Professor!" Scott calls out.

"It's alright Scott, just gonna send a message."

They disappear as everyone discusses battle plans.

Thanos holds the decapitated head of Steve in glee as he stands above the corpse of Giant Man. Carol watches in disgust and anguish as there's nothing she could do now.

"Your friends never came back not even a second late, how disappointing. I was give them a slow painful death for not facing me face to face like the rest of them." Thanos grins as he crushes the head, splattering blood and brain matter everywhere.

Carol laughs manically as Thanos gets enraged by this.

"You should've destroyed this universe when you had the chance!" she says as she starts to disappear shocking Thanos as he realizes what's going on.

"NO!!!" He roars as the bodies start to disappear leaving him alone there.

"This is a message for Thanos, you struck our hands and now you will pay the punishment from the multiverses." Xavier says I his head as he roars out.

"MAW! RELEASE EVERYTHING NOW!!!" He screams as the ships land his entire army.

"You made a dreadful decision Danvers, now I'll slaughter everyone that comes into this field." He growls as he clenches his Gauntlet fist.

Chapter Twenty! The Endgame is upon us! Have a great day!