Live to Fight Another Day

Chapter Ten

Disease season is here and we all have to be cautious and considerate. Maintain a good hygiene, keep a good distance if you are sick and always take your medications!
Enjoy.

Steve wakes up to some Skrulls overlooking him as he looks around to see the other members of the team getting patched up.

Natasha had to go through a lengthy advanced surgery to piece every bone from the shoulder blade to the fingertip back together and patch up any cuts and bruises.

Scott got away with only a sprained ankle.

Tony had to get his entire torso fixed up after that massive hit at the beginning and heal his concussion.

Peter is only feeling low amounts of pain die to his spider healing.

Star-Lord suffered only a concussion and a jab at the elbow.

Wanda had to get her leg fixed and patched up.

Rocket and Hulk were perfectly fine.

Steve suffered a broken right carpus, left radius, one left thorax, and a left calvicle with a bruised gut.

Steve approached Tony who already was walking around with a sleeping Morgan in his arms talking to the Skrulls.

"Hey Capiscle what's up?"

"What about our unwelcomed guest?"

"Deeply sedated in a 400 deep special vibranium box being monitored 24/7 and if things start to get heated she'll either be gifted with a nuke's worth of knock out gas or ten nukes worth of deadly toxin either way it'll put her back to sleep for sure." Tony explains.

"I wanna see her, see if we can get anything outta her." Steve says as he ponders.

"Your kidding, you want to talk to a woman known to have help genocide numerous lives and tried to kill us?"

"She was brainwashed, I've seen that same look in Bucky's eyes before."

Tony flinched realizing it's been along time since he died years ago. He put it behind him as best he could now having his own family to look after.

"Do we know anything on her?" He asks, diverting the topic.

"Fury must've known her, the logo she had on was the same as the device we found awhile back. The Skrulls know her as Carol Danvers and she used to go by Captain Marvel or something. She supposedly was a Kree till she betrayed them and that's all I know." Steve states.

"Let's see what she knows, wouldn't hurt to poke the beast."

"I resent that remark." Hulk growls, laying back besides the door leading to the prisoner.

"No hard feelings big guy, let's just have a look see." He gives Morgan to Pepper as the three take a long elevator down to where she's held.

"Small room." Steve says.

"Why waste space?" Tony shrugs as they enter.