Roundabout

Chapter Thirteen

This is about to go full Crisis up in here.
Enjoy.

Wanda and Peter crash land onto a dry field disoriented as they look around and see the city of Wakanda behind them. They gave each other a hopeful look till outta nowhere soldiers surround them shouting in Xosha as Wanda and Peter surrendered to show no hostility as they are taken to the palace.

"King T'challa we need your help!" Peter says.

"Sorry but T'challa ain't here no more." A man with short dreadlocks and a golden black suit said with a smirk.

"Um who are you exactly?" Peter asked.

"This a joke right? You seriously don't know who I am?" The King chuckled.

"We seriously have no idea who you are." Peter just flat out said taking the king aback.

"The name's Killmonger and I run this world!" He laughs now taking them aback.

Both of them didn't exactly need a complete story to know something went down here on this Earth that this Killmonger guy took over Earth with Wakanda but they need all the help they can get.

"Alright we'll get to our point. We're from another universe and there's a alien with enough power to take over the multiverse and we could use your help." Peter explains but Killmonger wasn't really buying it.

"Why would I help you two, you could be assassins for all I know." He leans back on his throne.

"We're not, were seeking help and a answer in anyway please I know you wouldn't want your planet to be destroyed by this monster." Wanda says.

Killmonger soaks it in as he signals the guards to release them.

"What do we gotta do?"

"Be ready. Gather every resource you have and wait till the time comes." Wanda tells him.

"Alright but I'm holding both of you to your word. Wakanda will prepare for war. Killmonger shakes their hands as the two head back to the field and teleport to the next universe.

They up on the moon still breathing but then a man with a giant bald head and blue outfit looms over them seemingly docile.

"My name is The Watcher and I see everything around the known universe and you Wanda Maximoff and Peter Benjamin Parker arrived here to search for aid."

"Yes."

"Follow me."

Chapter 13! These parts will be shorter or longer cause of the different universes we'll be going around. Anyways guys thank you and have a great day!