War Begins

Chapter Eight

For 2020 I highly recommend you guys listen to Abandoned Pools! A great 2000s band with deep songs, moody beats, and brings back great memories of my time in High School. Also known for being in the cult classic animated comedy Clone High (2002-2003 RIP).
Enjoy

The Armada looms around the planet Skrullos, all cannons target it.

Thanos watches the planet from his quarters, standing idly confident. Carol walks over and stands beside him watching the Skrull ships slowly approaching theirs.

"Shall I dispose of them father?"

"No, I'll personally handle this quickly." He says as the power and space stones begin to glow.

"Captain they aren't moving, we have a chance to attack!" A Skrull soldier says.

"Very well, fire everything at them!" The captain Skrull shots as all the ships fire upon the fleet.

The blasts bounce right off them as even their mist power lasers aren't even damaging them. All the Skrulls are taken aback.

"WHAT!? IM-IMPOSSIBLE, NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!" The captain freaks out.

Thanos sighs as he uses the power stone and in a few seconds a shockwave of purple energy decimates the entire Skrull fleet and destroying the planet Skrullos.

"It's over. We head towards Earth next, we have unfinished business to attend there." Thanos walks away from his viewing room leaving Carol to watch the planet's remains fade away into specks.

News ran out across the stars of the death of the Kree Empire and now the Skrull Empire and those who have survived the genocide hide in complete fear of the wrathful new God, Thanos the Mad Titan.

Everyone at HQ was left speechless as now Earth is definitely next on the list of destruction, Steve fearing what to do next.
The New Avengers called for a emergency meeting with Wong, Queen Ramonda, and Queen Veranke attending as well.

"Cap we don't have enough firepower and manpower to complete against the size of that army not to mention Thanos himself." Tony states as he gets up and turns on a presentation made by him and Rocket.

"Let's look at this in a hierarchy form. You have those space dogs you guys fought years ago, then you have the Chituari army following above them, then you have the powerful ships, then his Black Order gang and then finally him. We can't get through all that cause the first three will be combined to hit us first." Tony finishes.

"What about the time travel idea?" Steve asks not giving up.

"Time travel will have massive effects if you mess with it." Wong adds.

"Plus Thanos has definitely been training with that things for years now so he's probably a master of all it's tricks and resources." Tony says.

"If we can't go forward and back then we'll just have to go sideways. Steve says taking everyone aback.

"Wait do you mean like dimensions?" Scott asks.

"Exactly."

"But where would you possibly go?" Natasha asks.

"Parallel ones, ones where we can get help hopefully."

"Wong will this effect our universe in any negative way?" Tony asks.

"There's a probability but this is a better chance of succeeding, however we need to send two of you across these universes so it doesn't complicate things." Wong continues.

"Good call, we can reverse engineer our combined techs to create a dimension hopping device."

"So we're gonna pick straws or something?" Hulk grumbles as everyone looks at each other.

"We'll go." Peter and Wanda proclaim.

"You do this you're risking getting stuck or coming back to a destroyed Earth." Steve says making Peter's throat lump.

"We know but we are all prepared to make the sacrifices no one else can." Peter says.

"Alright then it's settled, Peter and Wanda." Steve sighs.

A Skrull rushes into the room looking absolutely pale of fright across his face.

"Hes already here!!!"

Chapter Eight! By golly we are getting to some Avengers action next chapter! What will happen you'll just have to tune in next chapter! Hope you enjoy this and have a good one!