Resetting The Carnage

"What went wrong?"

"The timeline was messed up completely, not to worry we'll have it reset again."

"Guessing Knull wasn't supposed to wipe them out correct?"

"Correct."

"Lord Parker with all due respect wouldn't it be risky to completely reset everything back, it could change everything from even the tiniest-"

"I'm aware, just commence the reset Richards."

"Yes sir."

Reset Universe Complete

"Alright guys I'll see you guys tomorrow!" 16 year old Kitty Pryde calls out with a wave at her friends before walking away on her own.

Meanwhile lurking in the shadows is a villainous being, waiting to strike in a alleyway as he sees her coming by and he grabs her with his red tendrils as she tries to scream but is immediately muffled with one wrapping across her mouth.

"Fresh young meat what my luck!" Carnage sinisterly chuckles as his tendrils wrap tighter around her limbs. Kitty has a look of fear at the red symbiotic begining to laugh.

"They're sweeter when they're in pain." He smiles devilishly and with a flex of his tendrils he snaps her limbs in two, the bones bursting right out causing her to cry out in pain.

He brings her forward and licks her tears off her cheeks before unhinging his jaw and Kitty looks in horror at the fate coming in moments.

Before she could reflect on anything Carnage's head splatters everywhere as he collapses on the ground limb and his tendrils dropping Kitty down painfully.

She looks up to see a black figure with cat ears before blacking out.

She wakes up in her own room gasping, it was darker outside around late noon. She looks at her limbs, they were perfectly fine and everything was quiet around the house.

She looks over noticing her window was open letting in a drafty breeze, she wonders if her experience was honestly a dream or it really happens.

She shakes her thoughts and closes her window, perhaps these SATs were getting to her by this point. Whatever that creature was real or not it was dead.

Meanwhile nearby

"Are we sure she didn't see anything?" General Okoye asks on T'Challa's transponder.

"I'm sure. I know it was risky but I couldn't let that girl be left to die or crippled for life by something that shouldn't have happened Okoye." T'Challa, doning the Black Panther suit explains.

"From Shuri's report I understand your highness, is that creature contained?"

"No, but I think I'll need assistance dealing with it from the local warriors here. For now I'll come to America as T'Challa, work up a reason till my arrival back."

"Careful highness, Kassidy is a unstable creature of slaughter."

"Noted, signing off."

*Kassidy will pay in Wakandan justice for the gruesome murder of the Wakandan overseers in San Francisco, but he keeps disappearing everytime he gets close to capture.*

T'Challa heads out on his cloaked ship back to San Francisco, knowing he needs to get the aid of a unusual person to help find Carnage.