Hero

Chapter Fifteen

LET'S GO!!!!

"NO NO DAMNIT!!!" She screams to the top of her lungs in the cold winter forest night as Medusa comforts her as she begins to tear up and pounds her fist into the snow.
"I can't lose him as well!" She cries out.

"Wanda we must move forward! I understand your pain but he wants us to move forward we must!" Medusa confronts her as Wanda's red eyes dim out back to her green eyes speechless.
"I'm sorry for yelling but he could be anywhere in the multiverse and I hope he's in a good place." She helps her help as Uatu looks at the sky silently.

Peter crashes into the rooftop of a apartment building. He gets up feeling the sun shining across him, seeing it's around late afternoon and seeing he's in a different New York City as there isn't any signs the Avengers exist here. He doesn't even know why he's even here till suddenly he sees another Spider-Man swinging by.

The Spider-Man had non moving eye lenses, silver web lining, and a bright red and blue color scheme. Peter immediately swung over towards the other Spider-Man as the other one turned around and landed on a building in a backflip.

"Who are you? You some kinda robot me?" He asked. He sounded much older and slightly taller than him but he knew it was another version of himself.

"No no no no, my name is Peter Parker and this is gonna sound insane but I'm from another universe." He awkwardly chuckles as his Iron Spider II suit deforms revealing his advanced red and black suit and takes off his mask revealing the younger Peter Parker.

"Kid I've done this job for a long time, but this is a new one." The other Spider-Man hope up to the rooftop and reveals himself.
He had a brown and grey stubble beard, wide yet wise eyes, and thin silver streaks showing on the sides of his brown hair.

"So kid, why are you here exactly?" Older Peter eyed him suspiciously.

"I don't know I was traveling with my close friend through dimensions and suddenly I'm in your universe with no back up plan!" Peter exclaims and tries to calm himself down.

"First you just confirmed dimensional travel is possible and second, why are you traveling with this friend of yours?"

"Right. I probably should explain everything about what's going on."

Peter explains Peter everything as older Peter looks in awe and shock about this other universe and what this Peter and the others had to go through.

"I'm sorry about everything that has happened kid but what could one other Spider-Man do in this situation?" Older Peter shakes his head low as they sit on a ledge.

"Help me look for others, Thanos is aware of different dimensions and multiverses and he could have his sights set on even yours." Peter says making Older Peter's eyes go wide but he sighs and stands up.

"Alright but let me make a stop first."

They shortly arrive at a cemetery as Older Peter bends down to three tombstones.

Ben Parker
May Parker
Mary Jane Watson

"Hey guys, I'm about to do something big. I promise I won't let anything happen to our world and that I'll be back." He says as he places a hand on Ben's stone with a sad smile.

"Thank you." Peter says as Older Peter puts on his mask.

"Don't thank me yet pal, we have a multiverse to save but question is how do get outta mines and to others?" 

"Shit! I forgot! But where do we-" Before Young Spider-Man could finish a bright portal appears in the ground next to them.

"Guessing that's just good luck." Older Spider-Man said as he jumps in, young Spider-Man joining behind.

Chapter Fifteen!!! Yes I finally get to write Spiderverse!!! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!