The Unlikley Match (for @lovemb88)

For lovemb88 - I'm soooooo sorry it took forever to write! But I hope you like it <3

----()------()-------()------

I walked down Stranton road, with my headphones blasting my music, to Nash's (my best friends) house, we were having a movie marathon. Like out usual Saturday plans went.

1. Movie
2. Popcorn
3. Candy
4. And obviously onesies.

I rang the doorbell, and his little brother, hayes (?) answered the door.

"Oh, hey Caitlyn. What's up?" He asked noticing my bag if candy and movies and a bunch of other Saturday stuff.

"Not much. Nash is here right?" I asked. "Yeah he's in his room. hey, do you think I can join you guys for movie day? Just today?" He asked me, awh he's turning red! I responded with a quick yes and high-fived him and ran upstairs.

*45 minutes later*

"CAITLYN?! Where's the popcorn you promised!!!!!" Nash asked my with the sad eyes, and I threw the bag of microwave popcorn at him while he ran upstairs to make it.

When he came back down, hayes jumped onto the couch next to me and say cross legged. of course.

About halfway through the movie, hayes grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. The butterflies grew in my stomach giving me the strangest feeling.

I brushed it off until I walked upstairs to grab a drink, and he followed me. "hey.. what's up?" But before I could've said anything more, he pressed his lips to mine. With a soft, but passionate kiss.

"Caitlyn, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that.... so I was, uhm, I was wondering if you'd like to go out some time on a date?"

I nodded quietly as we walked hand in hand back downstairs.