Im Sorry, For Your Loss (for @angele_grier07)

this is for @angele_grier07 - i hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*this takes place in 2027 - you and Hayes are both 27*

 Hayes and i were on our way to the doctors office, so hat i could get an ultrasound.

you see, I'm 2 months pregnant. obvious with Hayes, duh.

"Angele, I'm so excited you have no idea." Hayes said to me as we walked hand in hand to the building. "so am i..." i said putting my hand on my stomach.

we took a seat in the waiting room , and chatted about baby names. "what do you think for a boy, Hayes?" i asked, "hmm... how about.. Joshua? or maybe Alex!" he said, "i think for a girl tho we should call her Penelope, that way she can be called Penny. What do you think, Hayes?" i asked him and he responded by planting a small kiss on my lips.

*in the office*

"okay Angele, can you lift your shirt halfway up? this might be a bit cold." the lady said and squirted the jelly on my stomach.

she began moving the wand around, watching the picture on the screen.

not long after, a worried face became clear. "is, uh, is everything okay?" Hayes asked clearly getting scared, as was i.

"i am so, so sorry to say this, but i don't hear a heartbeat.. I'm sorry, you've lost the baby.." the doctor said getting up, and walking out.

i could not stop the tears coming from my eyes, while Hayes, crying too, was trying to make me feel better...

"h-Hayes the baby, i-its gone... i-i lost it... I'm s-so sorry..." i sobbed into Hayes's shoulder while he was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "hey, hey lets go home and watch a movie. okay? don't worry, you'll be okay, its okay." Hayes sniffled as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the doctors.

(A/N: I really hope you like this!!!!! also..... GUYS I MIGHT BE MEETING HAYES AND AGHH!!! i also asked the lady at aeropostale if i could have the Nash, Cameron, and Hayes cutouts. she said no. now I'm sad.)