Whats Your Number? (for @kea_maria_castro)

(A/n: HI PEOPLE haha sorry caps lock.. anyways. heres and update for you, and i hope you like it! and just saying, all of the bands mentioned in here are literally the best (to me) haha. enjoy!!

also let me know if you'd like a part 2 :)

xoxo- vero)

*kealani's POV*

i brushed my hair, and threw on my Nirvana tank top and light blue jean shorts for Magcon tonight. 

i was finally meeting Hayes. i mean, between bands and Hayes... i couldn't think of anything else i loved more. 

i was finally ready when i threw on my light blue keds and grabbed me bag and headed out the door to meet my mom in the car. 

"hey hon, are you ready to meet that Harold boy?"

"his names Hayes mom.. and yes. i am." i said clicking my seat belt into the buckle. i opened my twitter and checked if Hayes posted anything. he did!

"@hayesgrier: Cant wait to see y'all tonight!!"

i mentally screamed since we only lived like 20 minutes from the venue. 

*at the meet and greet*

i was in line for  a good hour or so before it was finally my turn to meet Hayes. 

i stepped forward and handed him my phone to sign. "whats your name, beautiful?" he asked me.

"Kealani." i stated back. "well Kealani, um, you're very pretty.." Hayes said as he began to blush and handed me a small note of paper. "uhm, call me? or um, text me tonight. bye.." Hayes said as he kissed me cheek and the camera snapped and i stepped away.

magcon lasted a good 2 more hours and when i got home i fell asleep right away. 

*in the morning*

when i woke up i grabbed my phone and the piece of paper with the number on it and texted hayes. 

Kealani: hi :)

Hayes: who is this and how did you get my number?

kealani: its Kealani and you gave it to me yesterday?

Hayes: OMG ITS YOU HI

kealani: haha yeah its me. so whats up?

Hayes: not much, just actually about to get on a flight. you?

kealani: awh :(

Hayes: hey, ill be back here soon. dont worry! 

kealani: okay. but promise were gonna hang out when you come back!

Hayes: would a date be better?

kealani: yes.. it would

Hayes: then i'll see you in a few months for a date :)

he sent back and i put my phone down on mt nightstand, i cant wait for my date with hayes...