The Final Fall - Sad Ending

•[A/N: this is written in the first person POV. and it has a really really sad ending ): ]•

***TRIGGER WARNING***

I sat at the tree, where I first met my bestfriend, Hayes.

He died in a car accident 3 years ago when we were 14...

*flashback*

I was sitting on the couch, watching The Fosters, when the breaking news came on the Screen.

"Breaking news: there has been a car accident on Highway 1. Five people are dead, among them vine stars, Hayes Grier and Nash Grier. We will bring you more updates at 7."

I broke down, I had just lost my best friend....

He had made life fun. Everything was happy, and enjoyable when he was around.

Even the saddest things...

*end of flashback*

I couldn't handle the pain. It hurt to much to know he was gone.

He left, an angel, but when he did leave.... he left me behind.

My arms were littered with cuts and scratched from "the cat". I was thin, anorexic at that. You could see each of my ribs, and my collar bone was extremely prominent.

Every time I did something I felt fat, or ugly, and other things as well. I couldn't explain to anyone else except hayes.....

But with him gone, I couldn't bear to live... what was I to do? I couldn't move on. He was the only person who I ever trusted. The only one.

I mean, all of the boys were sad. But they didn't know just how close I was with him. The didn't understand how much it hurt.

I wiped my tears off if my cheeks. And stood up. Dropping my note below the the tree stump, along with my blades and favourite picture of Hayes and i.

I stood on the stool and and placed the noose around my neck as I said my favourite quote.

"Because this Cinderella's got a noose around her neck, and she is waiting to be set free from her castle..." I said, with new tears streaming down my face.

"I'm coming Hayes... I'll be there..." I said before kicking the stool from underneath me, and leaving this world forever........