New School - sad/sweet

It was your first day at your new school. You had made some friends but not many... You even had your crush! After about a week of things going pretty well things started to get rough... You had enough of the bullying and getting hurt. You had a class presentation coming up and you had left your slide show (on a USB) in the computer you were working at. "Your friends" helped you with that presentation...
The next day your presentation was first and you were just so nervous... Especially with your crush watching.
While you were presenting your friend was doing your slides how behind you, everyone was laughing! You couldn't figure out why until you turned around and saw a bunch of pictures of hayes with drawings on them on the whiteboard...

You ran out of the classroom crying while everyone was laughing... You tucked yourself under the emergency stairwell crying. You heard the door open so you tucked yourself farther in. "Are you ok?" Someone said... "Yeah... I'm fine" you said drying your tears and sniffling. "I'm hayes, by the way" he said. "Oh... I'm (Y/N)" you said with your eyes beginning to swell again... "Hey.. It's ok" hayes said as he held your hand and looked into your eyes. "I'm here...".

As hayes hayes held your hand and brought you back to class... Before you entered through the door you looked at him and he kissed you softly on the forehead and you held your hand tightly as you walked through the door. You took your seat and everything was quiet, "shall we continue?" Your teacher asked, "can I present to tomorrow please?" You asked your teacher. "Sure, please be ready." Your teacher replied...
After school hayes held your hand all the way home, " are you free tomorrow at 6?" Hayes asked, "yeah, I am" you replied in a questioning voice, "good. I'll pick you up at 6" hayes said as he walked away...