Can We Maybe? (for @angele_grier07)

*Angele's POV*

basketball practice was uneventful. we did a few drills, and practiced our lay-ups, and had a little game, but nothing otherwise.

i guess the highlight of tonight was Hayes coming to pick me up. "hey Angele!" Hayes waved at me as i walked out the gym doors. "how was basketball practice?" he asked, "eh. it was okay." i said back.

"wanna hang out tonight?" he asked again. how many questions will he have? i don't know. oh well. "not tonight Hayes. i think I'm just gonna go to bed. we'll hang out tomorrow though, right?" i asked back, asking one question to every three questions he asks.

~~~~&~~~~

*the next day*

thank god it was Saturday. like, this week was torture. but hey, at least Hayes was comin' over today.

i ran downstairs to grab the door, because i knew it was Hayes.

the movie marathon can begin. yes!

we had begun watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, when Hayes asked me a question.

"Hey Angele? would you, uhm.... like to maybe, uh, go out? with me?" he asked. of course, being me, i didn't say anything. and honestly, i think that scared him.

of course, i immediately turned BRIGHT RED. I've always had a crush on him... so to say yes i just basically tackled him in a hug and snuggled with him for the rest of the movie.

~~~~%~~~~

*after the movie*

"so I'm guessing that's a yes?" he said as i wrapped my arms around his chest, "what other answer would there be?" i said back.

"well there's 'no', and 'maybe', and even the 'let me think about it', oh! or even the flat up, 'go away.'" he said back. of course he would say that.

to shut him up, i stood on my toes and gently placed a kiss on his lips. "my only answer is yes..."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

[A/N: hey persons!! im so sory this took me forever to publish. i have another story update in the works for another lovely person who requested an imagine <3. i hope you like this @angele_grier07!! anywhooo... please comment/vote and request imagines <3 You guys can follow me on instagram: @localpaisley and on vine: <xofranta> and feel free to pm me any time for anything!! im always here to talk if you want to/ need to talk

xoxo- Vero]