She Loves me, She Loves Me Not ( for @hayesaddicting)

hey guys!!! vero here, sorry for not updating!! exams, plus breakups, plus some stuff thats happened has been crazy! but requests are open and ill be updating more soon!! but... ill be offline for about 3 and a half weeks!! ily all though, and if you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open :)

xoxo- vero

        you go glen coco.

_________

*Melissa's POV*

i brushed out my long, black hair as i was just about to get off the bus and walk to the venue for DIGITour.

my names Melissa, if you wanted to know. I'm hayes's best friend. and well, i mean, i kinda sorta might have the smallest tiniest crush on him...

thats a lie, its a huge crush. but i mean, theres about a thousand girls that probably like him more than me.

anyways though.

i hopped of the bus and walked quickly to the venue, ya know, to avoid fangirls...

once i got into the back the venue started filling up and the boys were on the stage ready to perform and have a good time.

the music started and i sang along quietly in the back, and vining from my phone.

*45 minutes later*

"okay guys! i have a special announcement!!!!! could Melissa please come out here?" hayes said through the mic to everyone, as i turned bright red and walked on to the stage.

"melissa? well--" he said as he pulled out a flower, "she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not...."

and pulled out the last petal, "she loves me.... Melissa? would you go out with me?" hayes said as he took my hand.

i almost started crying, as i wrapped my arms around his knock, "yes....." i said as i kissed his cheek.

he crowd cheered and smiled, this was the perfect event.