The Wedding

A/N: again. I'm dedication this imagine to blueeyez2blue because she keeps giving me awesome ideas <3
And this is going to be really short.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~

*your POV*

You began to step out if the limo, in your bridal gown and vail.

Your bouquet of flowers hung from your hands.

You stepped through the church doors while you watched your bridesmaids walk down the aisle and take their place behind the alter.

The Organ began playing, as you linked arms with your father, and walked down the aisle.

You reached the alter, saying goodbye to your father, and stepping up to come face to face with Hayes.

The officiant read through the script, before asking you both to recite your vows.

"Hayes," you began, "when we met 10 years ago, I couldn't have began to explain what I thought of you. You were loud, outgoing, funny, smart, strong, stupid, and so kind at the same time. I could have never have imagine the day you asked me out, or the first time we kissed. But now, us, standing here, at the alter, getting married... it's amazing." You finished.

"Now Hayes" the officiate said.

"(Y/N)," Hayes began, "when I first saw you, I thought I could never be with you. That you were out of my league. You were so funny, smart, beautiful, artistic, and just down-right amazing. But when you said yes when I asked you out, I couldn't explain how happy I was. It felt like there were 1000 fireworks going off when I kissed you for the first time." Hayes finished.

You slipped the ring into Hayes's ring finger, while he slipped a ring onto your finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." The officiate said, as hayes lifted your vail gently.

He leaned you back, supporting you by your waist, as he kissed you gently, but full of passion.

You were now married.