Winter Wonderlands (Part 2)

***TRIGGER WARNING***

It had been about 2 days since, Hayes You think, have you his number to call him if You ever needed to.

And now? You needed to call him.

I was standing on a bridge, wondering "what's worth living for."

You dialled the number that was scribbled on the piece of paper that he handed to you.

H- hello?
You- h-hayes?
H- (Y/N)!? what's going on? are you ok?
You- no... p-please help me... I-I don't know what to do...
H- oh god, ok. Where are you?
You- I-I'm on the Harpway Bridge..
H- (Y/N) don't move. Don't jump. I'm getting Cam and Shawn and we'll be there in a minute ok? Stay on the phone with me ok?
You- o-ok..

You began to sob, almost dropping your phone while standing on the ledge of the bridge, mesmerized by the river below. Icy blocks flowing along with the river water...

"(Y/N)!!! don't Jump!" was what you heard hayes yell before you stumbled back onto the bridge deck.

Hayes grabbed and held onto you while you broke down. "h-hayes Im so so sorry.. I didn't know what t-to do a-and why I should e-even b-" he cut you off by kissing you softly on your lips.

"(Y/N) please don't ever do that again.." hayes said to you while he wrapped you in a warm embrace.

You heard footsteps running up behind you. "HAYES!! We got your call! here are the blankets!" You heard a voice say, it had an accent, but a small one at that. (A/N: I'm just telling you that idk if Canadians have accents, mainly because I'm from Canada, but there are only a few places I can think of that have accents here.) "thanks shawn. where's cameron?" Hayes asked shawn, "he's coming. He just grabbed some sweats and a shirt" shawn, who you hoped was actually shawn and you didn't get the name wrong, said.

"IM HERE" you heard being yelled from across the park. "Hey Cam, thanks for grabbing the clothes." You heard hayes say. "(Y/N) let's go back to the hotel, ok?" He asked you.

When you arrived back at the hotel room, you changed into the sweats and shirt that cameron brought you.

When you walked out into the sitting area of the room, hayes and shawn were sitting there. shawn had tears in his eyes... why?

"I have a little sister you know..." shawn started, "do you know how sad, and broken I would be if I lost her? It would break me apart..." shawn said. Your heart broke to hear him say that...

"Hayes?" you said, he had tears in his eyes to, "I have a sister to.." he said. By this point you were crying. You began to walk slowly forward towards hayes and he stood up to wrap you in a warm embrace.

"I'm going. See you soon. Good luck hayes." shawn said before leaving the room.

"Good luck for what?" you asked hayes, "this..." he said before leaning in, and kissing your lips softly. You forgot about everything that was happening..

"Would you be my girlfriend (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" hayes asked you.

You didn't have to say anything, but you said yes with a kiss...