I Will Wait (for @fallingformendes)

A/N: again. sooooo long agh sorry guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

school was uneventful. as usual.

then again, so is my life. you see, i have a hopeless crush on my best friend, Hayes.

I've liked him for a while, if you couldn't tell. but, there is only one problem that i have. he, hayes, has a girlfriend. which i hate. but whatever.

the bell rang signalling the end of period 4, and hayes met me at my locker. "Hey, Mac. whats up?" hayes said, "not much. Homework." I replied.

I started walking out of the school, Hayes coming up behind me. "Hey! Hey, Mackenzie, I'm going to the movies with Brooke tonight... Wanna join?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I guess" I said, walking into my house.

Hayes texted me the details for later, and I got ready and headed off to the theatre.

><><><><><><><

We all sat down, near the screen, and the movie started playing.
Brooke leaned over and started whispering in my ear, "listen, the only reason Hayes invited you is because he feels bad for you. So don't try to steal him from me. I wouldn't do that if I were you." She growled. I couldn't hold back the tears that began pouring down my face. I got up, spilling popcorn down the aisle, hearing Hayes yell after me.

I choked on my tears when Hayes wrapped his arms around me, "hey, hey what happened." He said, holding me in a tight hug, "s-she told me t-to stay away, that y-you feel b-bad for me" I cried.

"Listen to me, I would never feel bad for you. You're strong and beautiful and amazing, got that? I admire that. Okay?"
He said,
"Okay" I replied