Im Home. (for @amyposerina)

*Amy's POV*

it was the fifth month of Hayes being on tour and god, I missed him so much. we talked everyday and all but it felt like he didn't exist anymore. we texted, we skyped, we called, and all of that but it just didn't feel like anything.

I walked through the door of my little house, my parents were away on a trip so I had the place to myself, which was night. I threw my softball bag down in the front hallway and headed to the kitchen for some dinner before sitting down on the couch and turning Friends on.

my phone buzzed, a snapchat from Hayes popped up on the screen, "surprise surprise open your door" was his caption with a really unclose shot of his face. I thought it was just another little parcel of stuff he sends me during his tour so I didn't bother to look up when I opened the door, I mean, until I saw feet instead of a parcel. I looked up and there he was.

I let out a little scream and hugged him for a few minutes, almost tackling him at the start but who cares, right?

"god, I missed you so much" he said, spinning me around before putting me back down on the ground.

"me too" I said, tears coming to my eyes a bit.

we ended up staying in the living room all night, watching Disney movies, and caught up over everything that we'd missed over the last 5 months, I couldn't have asked for anything better.