Time Away

"NO NASH! I'm not going on another stupor MAGCON tour. I've been away from (y/n) for over 6 months now!" Hayes screamed at nash, you could only hear parts of the argument since you kind of locked yourself in Hayes's room. "No hayes. MAGCON as a commitment now." Nash said back in some sort of monotone voice. "I've only been back for 8 hours and finally get to see my girl and then you just come in and ruin it all. I HATE YOU" hayes screamed as loud as he could before storming in and grabbing your hand, "let's go to my house" you said as quiet as possible trying not to get hayes angrier than he already was. "That's a really good idea" hayes linked your fingers in between his and they fit perfectly, you missed his smile, his laugh, his beautiful blue eyes...

You leaned on hayes while you were both walking back to your house when hayes took a sharp turn down an alley way that you have never been down. You stopped. "Where are we going" you asked hayes in a stern voice, "there is something I wanna show you, it's a while away and a bit outside the city limits but it's amazing and I want to show you." Hayes have you a saddened look after you stood there making up your mind, "what are we waiting for?" You asked hayes grabbing his hand and running with him down the alley, he soon gained speed and pulled ahead of you. You laughed and stopped running as you began to grow tired... "Tired?" Hayes asked and carried you to the final destination...

Hayes set you down letting your feet gently hit the ground... "Hayes... This is amazing" your eyes lit up knowing that you wanted to stay here forever in his arms. He brought you to a small cabin on the hill overlooking the lake below, he had you pack a small bag of anything you needed or wanted to bring with you, they had a small tv and a large kitchen. "This belongs to my family, do you like it?" Hayes asked you. "Oh hayes... I love this" you said as you have him the biggest hug you've given to anyone before. You let out a small yawn as it was getting dark outside. "Tired?" Hayes asked as you nodded. He held your hand and showed you to the bedroom upstairs... He tucked you into the bed and wandered back down the stairs.

All you remembered after falling asleep was feeling a pair of hands wrap around you waste and as you woke up you heard the only voice you wanted to hear... Hayes's. "Good morning beautiful" hayes said as e kissed you cheek. You both walked downstairs as you heard a knock on the front door... "NASH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE." Hayes yelled at his brother, you could see the anger in his face..."we're leavening tomorrow you know?" Nash stated with a slight anger, "NASH. How many freaking times do I have to say no. Get out now and go on your stupid MAGCON tour." As hayes stated this he slammed the door into Nash's face and locked it tight. "Now... Where were we?" Hayes said, his anger suddenly disappearing as you both walked into the living room.