10

Karlie

"What are you saying?" Taylor asked I slid my hands down grabbing her butt she squirmed a little pushing me away. "Not during work!" She snapped I rolled my eyes sitting back on my chair pulling her onto my lap.

I've been trying to get to know what Taylor likes in bed it's only been a week since we've last had sex but it seriously feels like it's been years. It's partially my choice why we haven't slept together all week I know if we do Jade has to be away and she's so attached to Taylor I didn't want her to have to go away for my pleasure.

"No one is going to come in here." I whispered I slipped my hand between her legs her thighs squeezed shut I smirked running my hand over her socking panties. Her back pressed against my chest I spread my legs letting her fall between them. "Mhm." Her head flew back onto my shoulder. I brought my other hand up to her neck choking her lightly she moaned louder giving me the answer she liked it rough.

"You're so wet." I whispered

"I can feel your dick against me." She growled back. "Just put it inside me already."

"I wanna make you feel good right now." I said rubbing between her slit she moaned again. "Please do that."

I lifted her up holding her hips and putting her on the glass table in front of us. I pulled down her skirt and her soaked panties. Her legs spread instantly I smiled at how obedient she was.

I sat down back on my chair pulling her legs to the edge of the table and did what I'd been thinking about since I met her. Finally I was tasting her and she tasted better than I could've imagined.

"Holy fuck!" She yelled tangling her hands in my hair I smirked a little licking every part of her. Sucking gently I added a finger into the mix more pleasurable moans escaped her lips. I liked bringing girls this feeling but with Taylor it was so different I didn't feel like I had to do it I just wanted to so bad. I wanted to show her how good I could make her feel how much I want her.

I added another finger letting my lips move to her inner thighs kissing them she let out a low flustered groan once my tongue left the mix but the second I added it back she moaned in pleasure. I felt her thighs tightening around my neck I knew she was close her hips bucked up causing my tongue to dip deeper inside her she yelled again cursing.

She finally was coming undone but I didn't stop sucking or licking I slid out my fingers standing up and sucking them clean she watched in awe. I moved closer to her she wrapped her arms around me I felt her core against my throbbing cock trying not to get so aroused.

"Do you want me to..?" Taylor asked I felt her hand reach down fumbling with my zipper I stopped her shaking my head. "You look tired." I smiled she blushed a little leaning her head on my chest.

I don't know if she enjoyed these moments but I did so much. When we'd just hold each other touch each other without it being so sexual.

"You can sleep I'll wake you up when it's time to go." I said she nodded I helped her out her clothes back on and carried her to the couch throwing a blanket over the girl watching her curl into a ball and fall asleep.

________________________________

"Wake up tay." I smiled rubbing her back Taylor's eyes fluttered open she smiled stretching a little. "It's 5." I said she nodded

"I can't believe my boss let me sleep during work." Taylor joked I shook my head. "Your boss also ate you out." Taylor bursted out laughing playfully slapping my arm.

"Hey I know it's out of the blue and if you can't make it it's fine but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to have dinner with Jade and I she's been asking about you everyday." Taylor said avoiding eye contact she always got nervous around these questions I wanted to tell her she shouldn't be and how much I want to be in their lives.

"Yes! I missed her too." I said grabbing my phone and walking out of the office with Taylor.

We stood in the elevator Taylor's hands loosely around my neck. "You need to stop getting sexier every time I see you." She laughed

"I could tell you the exact same thing." I said bringing our lips together the kiss turned into a heated make out session quickly but the elevator stopping broke us apart. I kissed her one last time before getting in my car to drive to her apartment.

Edit: uhmmmm hii wtf Taylor looked so so so good today at the Brit awards!!! Alsooo question should I put more fluff in this sorry or smut idrk what you guys like so lol tell me if you want.

Ty for all the votes and reads <33333