44

Taylor

mature content

"Karlie seriously? Jade has been sleeping in our room the past week. This is about you scaring her with those movies!" I groaned Karlie smiled a little like she found me being angry amusing.

"It's not funny." I mumbled

"It's a little funny." She smiled I rolled my eyes and walked outside of our room. "Come on Jade go get dressed." I said she nodded and walked to her room dragging her blanket behind. "Babe.." I felt Karlie's arms wrap from behind me I tried to push her off but she only held me tighter. "What?"

"I'm sorry yes we watched a scary movie I didn't know she'd be this scared.."

"It's fine."

"Are you sure?" I turned around in Karlie's arm and kissed her slowly. "Yes I'm sure." I said kissing her again to reassure her. "Okay."

"Are you coming with me tonight?" She asked letting me go I walked to the kitchen with her and raised an eyebrow. "To toms party?"

"Never thought you'd want anything to do with him." I said she nodded. "Well I don't but we have to it's a work thing they're throwing him this party."

"Work thing.."

"I know how you feel about work but I promise you they won't be talking about it."

"Karlie I was once your assistant and now we have a family together while you had a wife! Of course they're going to be talking about it." I yelled.

"Fine don't go." Karlie said with that she left the kitchen and I looked back to see her walking to Ezra's nursery. I ignored it and turned back around I turned and began to get breakfast ready.

***
Karlie

"Why is mom mad?" Jade asked moving closer to me. "She's not mad." I smiled Jade rested her head on me and nodded a little. "I think Ezzy is tired."

"I think you're tired." I poked her side and she giggled standing up. "A little."

"Come on let's get you two to bed. Auntie Sel is coming over." I carried them both together and along the way Taylor helped get Jade to bed. After we both out them to bed I walked with Taylor to our room.

"I'm glad you decided to go after all." I said laying on the bed watching her move around the room to fix her makeup and hair. "I felt bad."

"Aww you felt bad!" I smirked pulling her down she held Bayern my legs laughing. "Hey I'm not done getting dressed." She mumbled I kissed her through the sentence.

"Mhm Karlie...stop we have to get-

"It's barely 7:20 the party starts at 8 we have time." I said kissing her again. She didn't seem to complain because soon she was on her knees and my head was thrown back. She always gave the best head, her methods were also the best she just did it so perfectly.

"Karlie fuck." She moaned her salvia trailed down her mouth her hands kept working while she looked up at me. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Yeah, soon." I groaned she smiled

"Cum on me."

"What?"

"Mm please." She begged and she didn't have to anymore within minutes her face was coated with me and she stayed still smirking before she came back up to kiss me.

"I wanna make you feel good." I said rubbing my erection over her ass. "Later."

We both cleaned up and got dressed. Selena made it and we left after. I felt Taylor's hand drop from my hair to my thigh running over my still hard on. "See I need to make you feel good." She pouted "It's fine baby I can wait. We're not going home after this."