19

Taylor

mature content//

"You're finally 6 baby!" I yelled Jade smiled blowing out her last candle with the help of me. "I love you Jade bug." I smiled kissing her cheek at the same time Karlie kissed her other.

"Ow! Cake now?" She asked I nodded cutting the cake into smaller pieces for them.

"This is the best birthday ever mommy." Jade giggled I smiled hugging her tighter. I turned it the water watching it gently hit the sand I laid down on the blanket closing my eyes. "Mommy eat your cake!" Jade said I laughed a little opening my eyes.

"I love the beach." I said

"Me too." Karlie smiled

"Me also too." Jade said we both laughed a little Karlie had gotten Jade so many presents it was crazy. I could just imagine the mess her room will be with all of them.

"I have one last gift okay?" Karlie said Jade nodded I listened with amusement wondering what crazy gift this would be.

"Well Jade told me her favorite well second favorite thing in the world ever ever is tangled. So I bought us tickets to go meet Rapunzle!" She smiled pulling out three Disney world tickets.

"WHAT! Omg!" Jade was ecstatic I smiled at Karlie wrapping them both in a hug. "Thank you." I whispered she kissed my cheek letting go.

"I'm gonna meet pascal." She giggled I smiled nodding a little.

"Thank you karlee you are my favorite person in the whole world ever ever ever ever!" She jumped on Karlie hugging her. "Hey! What about me?"

"And mommy." She smiled

"So this summer we're going to Disney world." Karlie whispered Jade was in awe and honestly so was I. "It's not even my birthday but thank you babe." I smiled kissing Karlie's cheek. "Can we go in the water?" Jade asked

"Not today baby it's cold maybe in the pool if it gets warmer okay?" She nodded finishing her cake after we were all done we packed the things and went back to the hotel.

Karlie was staring work tomorrow but she didn't want us to go she said she'd still spend plenty of time with us and Jade didn't want to leave either. I don't think we'll be staying the rest of the week here but a few more days wouldn't hurt.

Jade held onto Karlie's neck holding her tight I put the cake away and laid down with them.

"Leaving me out, again." I mumbled faking sad I felt Jade's wrap around me and Karlie grab my hand. "Sorry mommy." Jade smiled kissing my cheek.

"Yea sorry mommy." Karlie smirked I glared at her for a second. "Hey! You can't call my mommy that. She's only my mommy." Jade said I smiled at Karlie.

"Yea Karlie!"

"Okay okay." Karlie threw her hands up in defense getting off the bed when she walked around it I only pulled her back down on me. "Lay down babe." I mumbled sloppily kissing her cheek.

"I have to make a few calls." She whispered into my hair. "Oh okay." I said letting go of her she smiled leaning down to kiss my cheek before walking to the other part of the room.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do you like like like Karlie?" She asked giggling a little. "I do." I smiled

"Like how much?" She asked running her hands along my nose. "Mmm like a lot. Do you like Karlie?" I asked she thought for a second and nodded her head quickly. "She is the coolest ever and she makes you happy mommy." I felt my heart melting I held Jade in my arms nodding. "She makes me so happy baby."