26

Karlie

mature content

"Come on let's get out of here." I whispered Taylor looked up at me smiling and shaking her head. "Pleasee." I whispered again "Babe." She said squinting her eyes. "I hate the way they're staring at you." I sighed pulling Taylor closer to me.

"You're very jealous you know?" She asked I shrugged. "Are you feeling okay? How's baby?" I asked she smiled. "He's fine just let the thing finish." She said I nodded.

Taylor dragged me to some party Lily had it wasn't a crazy party more of a classy one with rich old men and of course young guys who didn't seem to care how many times they were caught staring at Taylor.

"Want something to drink?" I asked "Do they have a Diet Coke or something I'm tired of drinking water." I nodded kissing her before quickly leaving her side to go get drinks.

Walking back I clenched my jaw seeing a guy standing by Taylor helplessly trying to flirt. "Excuse me?" I said turning to him Taylor thanked me once I handed her the drink. "Yea?" He said

"Can we help you?" I asked Taylor leaned in closer and he must've got the idea. "Sorry." He mumbled I sighed turning to Taylor. "I shouldn't have left." Taylor rolled her eyes grabbing onto my arm. "Can we go dance?" She asked I smiled "Are you sure?" She nodded again I took her hand leading her to the floor the music was up beat and I knew how crazy Taylor would get trying to dance it was cute.

I let my hands grounded her hips from behind laughing at her dances until she stared dancing on me. "Taylor.."

"Hmm?" She asked turning her head back keeping her back pressed to my front. "Okay maybe that's enough dancing." I whispered she groaned but did comply I stuck my hand in my pocket feeling my jeans tightening by the second. Taylor noticed and a soft smile played on her lips. "I wish I could help you."

"It's fine wanna get out of her already?" She shook her head. "I want to help you.."

"Taylor we can't not now."

"There's private bathrooms." She said tugging on the edge of my shirt. "Let's go home." I said she gave in and I led the way we didn't get a chance to say bye to Lily she was drunk anyways. Taylor sat in the passenger seat grumpy. "We can go home for a little while before we get Jade." I smiled she stared at me for a minute and nodded slowly. "Or we don't have to."

"I want to..a lot." She whispered I nodded driving a little faster I helped Taylor out of the car and she quickly unlocked her door pushing me inside I smiled she was too eager to get inside. "Are you sure." I asked "Babe..it's fine it won't hurt him and Amanda said I could remember." She smirked I rolled my eyes remembering how awkward that was. "Okay well let's hurry." I mumbled kissing her neck.

Her hands dug themselves into my hair getting lost while my lips explored down her chest. She let out low whimpers once my lips attached to the soft spot on her neck. I unzipped her dress and watched it fall off so gracefully smiling at the sight. "Mhm hurry." Taylor said pulling me back into her. I helped her unbutton  my shirt and she rubbed my hard on over my jeans. "Fuck.." I let out a breathy moan as she continued to tease me rubbing faster her lips were parted watching me grow. "Does is hurt? Getting this hard with your jeans on?" She asked smirking

"A little."

"Oh god I'm sorry baby I didn't kno-

"It's fine babe." I smiled and unzipped my jeans my boxers coming off right after. I pulled down her panties and unclasped her bra kissing each one before moving down her stomach. I looked up at planting a kiss to her belly she smiled I made my way back to her lips kissing them.

"You're really hard." She whispered wrapping her hand around my length. "Yea." I whispered grabbing her hand she smiled wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. I slowly entered her staring into her dark blue eyes it felt like she even wanted this more than me her eyes filled with such lust.

"Karlie." She moaned I pushed harder into her hands held onto my shoulders tighter. I grabbed her thighs from behind lifting her on the counter. "You're so beautiful." I held her face in my hand she tried to smile but her head flew back once I entered her again. "I wanna feel you so deep inside me Karlie. Fucking hell you feel so good." She cried her nails dug into my shoulder blades.

"I'm so lucky." I whispered leaning into to kiss her "You..are! Fuck. To be fucking me like this." She moaned thrusting her hips forward faster.

"I'm gonna cum baby." She pulled me closer I held her waist from behind slamming harder and faster inside her. "Please cum inside me Karlie I need to feel you inside me."

"Shh." I held her legs kissing her to stop her from making any more noises. "Mmm babe." She leaned on my shoulder planting kisses on my neck. "I'm gonna.." I pulled out of her we both groaned in unison. "It's bad I want more." She smiled

"Me too but we have to get Jade." I whispered kissing her again. "Okay."

"Here." I helped her down. "You go get some sleep I'll pick up Jade okay?" Taylor nodded I smiled walking with her to her bed and helping her get some more comfortable clothes on. "Okay I'll be right back I love you." I leaned down kissing her "I love you."

_________________________________

"How was it?" I asked holding Jade on my hip. "It was fun! Bella is the best ever." Jade smiled "Really?" Jade nodded.

Cara isn't the most trustworthy person to leave my kid with but her friend Kendall's a lot more trusting and she has a daughter who I'm assuming became good friends with Jade. "Where's mommy?" Jade asked I buckled her in. "She's at home she was sleepy so she stayed."

"Okay." I smiled kissing Jade's cheek before getting in the car.

"Did you have fun baby?" Taylor asked opening her arms which Jade ran into. "It was so fun mommy." She giggled.

"I'm happy you had so much fun with your new friend Bella, Kenny told me you two would be good friends." She smiled I laid down next to the girls.

"Yay Karlee." Jade giggled grabbing my hand in the other she held Taylor's. "Goodnight Jade, I love you." Taylor whispered kissing her cheek.

"Good night mommy and good night Karlee I LOVE YOU!" I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight Jade I love you and good night Tay I love you." I smiled she smiled puckering her lips sending an air kiss.

I closed my eyes feeling the best I've felt in a while.

Edit: hey...sorry if there's misspellings and also here's this :0