22

Taylor

mature content/

"How was school baby?" I asked holding onto Jade's hand she holds up a drawing I smiled holding it. "Is that me, Karlie and you?" I ask she nods.

"Karlee is coming today right?"

"She is we're gonna go pick her up from the airport later." I said Jade nodded and buckled herself in while I started the car.

Jade told me more about what she did at school and how she was very excited to see Karlie as was I.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked walking with her to the door she nodded a little I smiled and nodded back grabbing my keys and shaking them a little to find the right one.

"Taylor?" I turned around feeling my body tense I grabbed Jade pushing her behind me. "What the hell are you doing here Jake."

"Is that my baby? She's beautiful..-

"Don't go near her!" I practically yelled I felt Jade wrap her arm around my leg scared. "Stop fucking walking closer!"

"Taylor don't do this..come on I'm sorry I wanna be here baby. For you and for her-

"God you're disgusting and you're fucking drunk." I yelled picking up Jade I put her back in the car and drove off Karlie had already landed.

"Mommy who was that?"

"He..he was a someone I know but he's a bad person baby."

"Why?"

"I don't like him." She didn't say anything after Karlie was already outside I guess I got her time wrong she smiled walking towards the car she got in putting her bags in the trunk. "Hey." She said wrapping her arm around me I held her tighter maybe too tight she was concerned I let go pressing my lips to hers for a second.

"Hey." She smiled turning to Jade in the backseat.

"Hii! I missed you." Karlie smiled Jade unbuckled herself to hug Karlie I sighed trying to calm down and make it go unnoticed by Karlie I was freaking out but she always seemed to know when something was wrong.

"I missed you too." Karlie whispered hugging Jade

"Okay Jade go back to you seat we have to go." I rushed she pouted but got back in her seat. "You alright?" Karlie asked I lied and nodded.

"Jade's hungry wanna go get food?" I asked "Yea that sounds good."

"Ok."

________________________________

"What's wrong?" She asked again I sighed leaning into her chest. "He was here Karlie. He just showed up and I..

"Hey hey calm down baby who was here?" She asked wrapping her arm around me. "Jake. Jade's dad."

"He showed up?" I could only nod when I tried to talk about it my words would spill all over the place. "What happened did he do something?"

"No..he was drunk and he wanted to see Jade and missed me I hate him Karlie." I cried into her shoulder she kept holding her rubbing her my arm. "He's not going anywhere near you Taylor." She whispered.

"Thank you for letting us stay here."

"You don't need to thank me for that." She said I nodded sitting up Jade was asleep in Karlie's room. Toni and her don't live together anymore I think she's actually found someone else.

"Where are you going?" She asked staring at me. "When I'm nervous I walk around a lot." I said walking back in forth in front of her. "Can you stop?"