45

Taylor
mature content

"Jade is turning 8 next week." I smiled walking to Karlie who typed away on her laptop. "Mhm." She smiled only looking away for a second. I huffed and turned around before I could walk away she caught my hand.

"Come here, love." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her lap. Kissing me deeply I smiled into the kiss pulling back a little. "You're turning 27 soon." She added then began to kiss down my shoulder.

"I don't want to throw a party for myself, but Jade wants something I was thinking we can have one for her and some of her friends?" I asked Karlie looked up and nodded then went back to her sloppy kisses.

"Karlieee." I groaned

"What! It's not my fault you're so sexy." She smirked I looked down a little red, it amazed me how no matter how comfortable I got with this girl she still managed to bring redness to my cheeks and weakness to my knees.

"You've been so busy working." I said running my hands through her hair. "I know." She said leaning back. I moved my leg so now I sat completely on her.

Her arms ran up my back under my shirt. "We have some time."

I kissed her softly and nodded, we both wanted and needed this.

***

"But Ezra doesn't have to go to school." Jade whined I smiled a little zipping up her jacket. "Baby he's only 1, plus soon he'll be going to daycare." I said

"Why?"

"Well I'm gonna start working for a bit, until it's ready for your new brother or sister." I said standing up Jade hummed a little. "I hope it's a sister." She smiled I leaned down and kissed her head. "Me too."

"I'll be dropping you off today." Karlie called Jade walked out of the room dragging her feet. "Can we skip school?" She asked Karlie who gave her a curios look and shook her head.

"Go to school monkey!" I said she giggled a little and Karlie gave me a goodbye kiss before they both left.

The rest of the day went by slow Ezra and I went to the grocery store to get some food and some things for Ezra himself. It was beginning to get colder by the days I was seriously counting them down till Christmas I couldn't wait to spend it with the family Karlie and I built.

I stopped by Selena's place to say hi I haven't seen her in a while.

***

"She's been throwing around how much she wants a puppy." I laughed Sel looked up from Ezra in her arms smiling. "A dog? That's no Taylor junior."

"I know! How could she betray her cat loving mother? But I think we're gonna get her a small one."

"That'll be a lot of work hmm?"

"Don't even remind me."

We both laughed and turned back to the tv. "So when are you getting back to work?" Selena asked I shrugged. "Not a set date yet but maybe next month?"

"That's good! Have you been to the office since?" She asked slow king standing to let Ezra sleep in his crib. "Not really not for a while anyway."

"Why don't you stop by now? I can take care of him while you go see Karlie?" "Are you sure?" I asked smiling she nodded and reassured me.

***

"Karlie mhm please!" I moaned she was getting more passionate by each thrust. I felt my hand slipping off the desk then in a second I was slipped. My back hurts the cold class of the table and Karlie looked down at me with a dirty smirk.

It took her only a second before she was fucking me again. My hands held onto her shoulders while she continued to slam into me. My mouth hung open in awe I couldn't even moan it hurt so good.

I think she was so passionate about this because it reminded her...reminded her of how we used to have this secret affair sex in this very office.

One hard slam brought me out of my thoughts I looked up at her and smiled innocently begging her to fuck my mouth.

I wanted to taste her I wanted her inside me from everywhere. I wanted to be hers and only her and I wanted her to be mine and only mine. I came undone a yelled until my voice couldn't produce sound anymore. I wasn't done.

I pushed Karlie's sweaty body off me and pushed her in her seat she sat smiling, her head thrown back I began to work at what I do best.

***

"How was school hmm?" I asked as Jade got in the car. "Boring."

"Bad day?"

"Kinda. Mommy can my friend come over?"

"Which one?" I asked "Belle. Please please please!?" She asked I giggled a little and Karlie did aswell.

"Yes hun that's fine, I'll talk to her mom okay?" Jade nodded happily and sat back down in her chair.

This month was gonna be good.

Edit: hiii I'm getting better on the updates hope y'all enjoyed this & don't forget to stream red (tv)