47

Taylor

"Damn.Walking around like a snack!" I heard my best friend Selena yell from the kitchen I giggled walking to get some drinks ready. It sucked being pregnant on my birthday I was really looking forward to blacking out but, Karlie nor do I like the feeling of condoms.

"Hey baby." I heard Karlie whisper lowly, her arms wrapping around my body I smiled craning my neck to kiss her. "Hi."

"Wearing my gift?" Karlie smirked pulling back the bra strap and releasing it to slap my skin. "Mhm." I mumbled sorta liking the stinging it did. "Good."

"Go awayyy." I groaned pushing her off me she smiled leaning to kiss me cheek. "I love you."

"I love you."

Karlie took the drinks from me and put them out I walked to check in Kendall and Cara who had been arguing for a while now, in my room.

"Hey guys." I smiled awkwardly seeing the two looking more frustrated than ever. "Let's ask Taylor!" Kendall spat I stood back confused.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Cara and I are done. That's what's going on." She said walking out I stood in shock. "Cara..? What?"

"It's complicated Taylor. Happy birthday." She faked a smile and hugged me before leaving and not just the room I heard her saying her goodbyes to everyone else.

I didn't want to ruin the mood so I didn't ask any questions now, but Kendall was staring to drink a lot. More people showed up friends of friends people I hardly knew because I wasn't the best befriender.

Karlie grabbed me a coke and walked outside with me in the balcony. "How are you feeling?" Karlie asked holding me from behind. I leaned into her chest. "Good."

"We have the house to ourselves tonight." Karlie whispered I laughed. "I know you horn dog."

"Sorry! It's been a while since I've heard you really scream my name." She whispered leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. "I can't believe you flew out my parents." I said

"I can't believe we're making them stay and take care of our kids." Karlie laughed I giggled turning around to kiss her fully. "We better make it worth it hmm?"

***

"Fuck! Ow!" Karlie groaned hitting her head against the head bored I smiled pulling her closer to me. "Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah." She mumbled going back to peppering kisses down my bare chest. "Im ruining this." Karlie whispered stopping.

"Babe, you're not I think it's just we can't plan this okay? Stop thinking about the baby I know you are." I said Karlie sighed and fell into my body.

"I hope it's a girl." I whispered

"I want another boy."

"I don't."

"We made your mom take care of the kids just for us not to have sex." Karlie said laughing a little.

"Life's not just about sex Karlie."

"I know..but sex with you is a very good part of life." She said kissing me gently, I unzipped her jeans and rubbed her a little. "Mmm."

Karlie stood grabbed a condom, sadly and spread my legs. Her growing member hit my wet center. "You're so wet." She gasped