14

Karlie

"NO YOURE INSANE!" Taylor yelled I groaned pulling her back to me. "Please Tay just one time..." I kissed down her neck in hope to convince her but she wasn't giving in.

"And she's just so open to the idea of her wife brining another girl in?" Taylor asked laughing almost.

"Yea..Taylor people..couples do this and you she doesn't know about us it'll be like a-

"What a random girl you picked up at the bar and brought home to have a threesome with?" She asked sternly. "You're right I'm sorry for asking. Let's just go to bed." I whispered she nodded laying back down.

"Fine."

"What!?"

"Just once. And it's not happening at my house."

I had to try extremely hard not to jump out of bed and run around the house like an excited kid. Taylor laid down deeper into me I hugged her smiling.

"So Saturday right?"

"Yes."

"Taylor if you don't want this-

"No I do I mean it's an experience I guess." She mumbled I nodded kissing her cheek while she soundly fell asleep I did not long after dreaming about what Taylor had just said yes to.

_________________________________

I stared at Taylor and her short dress she was tipsy already getting her in the car took awhile she kept getting distracted by the stars finally we were on our way to my house.

I helped Taylor off stopping at the door and kissing her quickly she giggled and rang the bell. Toni answered obviously she wore a very short dress similar to Taylor's smiling as she invited us in.

I sighed watching them interact was odd Taylor knew about Toni and I'm sure Toni new about Taylor but them knowing each other in this way was weird. Even slight touches made my skin crawl. Toni poured Taylor a glass of wine eyeing her and not in a bad way in a hungry way.

"You're so pretty." Toni mumbled pushing a piece of Taylor's hair behind her ear she blushed leaning against the counter. "You..too." Toni continued to sip on her wine I walked towards the girls standing behind Toni and wrapping my arms around her.

"Mhmm." She soft whispered closing her eyes Taylor moved towards Toni wrapping her arms around her neck. I watched their lips meet and never part it was insanely hot maybe even the hottest thing I've ever seen. Taylor moaned slightly when Toni's legs made their way between her. I watched them rubbing against Toni from behind she moaned pushing me closer.

I felt Taylor's hands run through my hair tightening slightly I moaned a little pushing harder against Toni.

"Let's go to bed." I said they both followed me Taylor pushed me on the bed and left the lights off beside the lap beside my bed. I watched Toni slowly began to undress Taylor sitting back I tried my best not to leap forward and grab both of them.

Taylor stood in all black lingerie I felt my pants tighten at the sight and Taylor slowly batted her eyelashes smiling innocently at me. She turned back toward Toni now taking off her clothes they didn't waste a minute standing there Taylor hooked her lips on Toni's kissing her passionately. Taylor slowly sat down on my lap keeping Toni between her legs.

Taylor ass moved up and down teasing me I held her hips sliding my hands down her thighs and straight to her core she moaned loudly I watched as Toni took the chance to stick her tongue into Taylor's mouth.

"You feel so good." I whispered huskily grabbing Taylor's hips in a possessive manner and rubbing her she moaned a little trying to hold back loud ones.