25

Taylor

"Are you sure?" Karlie asked again I smiled "I'm sure babe. Jade was a surprise I want to know this time." I said she nodded holding my hand as we walked into the doctors office.

The doctor called a week ago she said I would be able to know the birth of baby next appointment and Karlie's all for it but she's scared I don't want to I actually really do. I squeezed her hand smiling at her needing to assure her I wanted this just as much.

The waiting room was filled with thick silence and a very fidgety Karlie her leg quickly moving up and down was bothering me but before I could mention it my name was called. I stood up karlie followed behind.

"How have you been Taylor?" The nurse Amanda asked with a soft smile I laid on the chair. Great this ones a lot easier than Jade." I smiled back. "You ready to see?" She asked I giddily nodded holding in my excitement.

"Okay so babies healthy very healthy actually, he's also tiny just how Jade was so it's normal." She smiled

"YES! Oh my god! Yes." I cried wrapping my arms around Karlie she smiled kissing the side of my hair. "We wanted a baby boy." She whispered I nodded eagerly. Karlie wiped the teas off my cheek kissing me fully now. "Sorry, I'm so happy." I smiled turning back to Amanda who wore a happy smile.

"You guys have me teary eyed! I'm so happy for you two." She smiled hugging me from the side. I felt my heart best beating out of my chest it was all excitement I couldn't wait to hold my baby boy.

"I'm going to stop breathing I need to calm down." I laughed holding my chest she laughed a little. "Well Taylor he's perfectly healthy and growing well remember to call me if anything feels wrong. I'll see you in 6 weeks okay?" I nodded still in shock she cleaned my stomach and I pulled my shirt back down getting off the chair.

Karlie held my waist as we walked outside. "We're having a boy." She smiled "We are."

"How do you think Jade will react?" She asked I hummed a little "Probably not the most excited but I know she'll love him when he comes around." I smiled pecking Karlie's lips before getting in the car which she held the door open for me.

"Want me to drop you off at Sels while I go to work?" Karlie asked I nodded grabbing her hand for comfort. She's been extra protective and I don't mind with the baby she makes me feel safe.

I gave Karlie one last kiss before she left she didn't want to.

"So..?!" Selena yelled sitting in the couch next to me I laughed a little. "It's a boy." I smiled "WHAT! I knew it! I fucking knew it. Lily owes me 30 buck." She smirked to herself laying back on the couch. "I can't wait to meet him." She cooed rubbing her hand over my stomach. "Me too."

________________________________

"I wanted a sister." Jade said sighing loudly as she sat down. "Well maybe you'll have a sister one day." Karlie whispered not knowing I could hear her but I did I smiled to myself and sat down in front of them. "Is that so?" I asked raising an eyebrow Karlie's face turned a light red. "I mean I said maybe..I-

"Calm down babe." I chuckled she nodded calming down Jade played with her bracelet on the table. "What do you want baby? Chicken tenders?" I asked Jade looked up at me and nodded eagerly I smiled my eyes scanned the menu. "Hi! Are you girls ready to order?" A man asked we both nodded.

"I'll have a chicken sandwich with a side salad instead of fries and for her the kids chicken tenders." I smiled she man nodded and continued writing it down then he turned to Karlie.

"Okay and to drink?"

"A water and a lemonade for her." After getting all our requests he was gone leaving us alone in the small diner booth.

"When will my brother be born mommy?" Jade asked laying her head on Karlie making my heart fill. "Well he'll be here by next fall. When it's almost halloween."

"I love Halloween!" She smiled "Yea and you will get to dress up with him." I smiled she nodded wrapping her arms around Karlie's arm and closed her eyes.

I pulled out my phone taking a picture and sending u to my mom. Ever since I told her about Karlie she's been dying to meet her they've spoken a few times nothing big but every chance I get to send her cute pictures of them I do and she loves it.

Mom: AW! They're adorable Taylor. When are you guys coming down?

Me: Maybe we can go down next month?

Mom: Well whenever you can I miss you.

Me: Me too I love you mom.

Mom: Love you too Taylor and tell Karlie and Jade I said hi

Me: Okay talk to you later mom.

"My mom said hi." I smiled at Karlie "Tell her I said hi too. You know I can get the second week of may off I know you wanna go see her." She offered

"I do that'd be nice." I hummed

Edit: umm sorry for this crappy update it was kinda rushed I'll make the next chapter better lol