41

Karlie
1 month later

mature content

"You're working late tonight?" Taylor asked looking towards me I finished chewing my sandwich nodding. I'd started work again but coming home during lunch if I could. Taylor stopped working and she wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon. Now that Ezra was one in only a few more months she wanted to try and have another baby she was obviously way more fond of the idea.

Taylor made her way around the counter to me kissing me slowly. "How long until you have to get back?" She mumbled kissing down my jaw I smirked a little pushing her back. "Taylor.."

"Come on Ezra's sleeping it's been weeks." She said I picked her up and put her on the counter. "I have like 20 minutes?"

"I can work with that." She said unbuttoning my pants while my hands worked to pull off her dress.

Right as my hand finished discarding the material I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. Taylor was too busy kissing me to notice so I had to pull away her hands didn't stop though they undid my shirt while I grabbed my phone even when it came in view she didn't stop, she really wanted this.

"Hey? Jackson?" I answered Taylor pushed me back and jumped off the counted turning around. "Hey Karlie." He said I wasn't paying much attention to the call more of Taylor working to push my dick inside her.

"I wanna see you, when's the soonest we can meet?" He asked I took in a sharpe breath feeling her slap back onto me. "Oh uh maybe-fu- Tuesday?" I said reaching for her panties and shoving them in her mouth to keep her quiet. "Tuesday? That's too far." He said

I bit my lip hard to try and keep myself from moaning I even had to pull away the phone to take a breath. "Yea sorry how about Saturday?"

"Tomorrow? I can do that."

"Alright bye."

I hung up the phone and steadied my hands on her hips thrusting deep inside her.

***

"We should do that more often." Taylor breathed heavily. I finished putting my clothes back on nodding. "I have to meet Jack tomorrow." I said she rolled her eyes. "You know I don't like heari-

"I know but it's nothing bad we're just getting in another worker supposedly he's a big name around." I shrugged

"So big name as in he's killed many people?"

I just looked at her my head moving quickly up and down before I turned to grab a water. "I love you." I whispered kissing the top of her head she smiled tip toeing to kiss me. "I love you."

The rest of the day went by painfully slow it was really boring without Taylor now I had nothing to do in my office beside paper work or make calls. We haven't heard from Toni in two weeks I did never go through with hurting her I couldn't Jackson was right I loved her and apart of me will always love her as long as she's leaving us alone things can go back to normal, as normal as they ever were.

I finished the last of my paper work and gathered my things before heading out. I noticed a few people standing around in a group I walked over to check it out and as soon as I heard the familiar accent I froze.

It was the guy from the park.

His eyes shot up to mine and a small smirk rested on his lips. He had such a punchable face. "Karlie! This is Tom." Jackson smiled

I simply nodded wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. "Hey we're all going to head out and get some drinks you're welcome to come along?" He offered I waved a hand and shook my head. "I have to get going." I murmured he nodded and turned his attention back to Tom.

I couldn't tell Taylor about this or not now at least I went to my car and picked up some pizza before getting home.

"Hello?"

"Baby?" I called no answer I put down the food and walked through the house hearing a distant pancaking Taylor. I walked into the bathroom Taylor laid on the floor a little smile on her lips but she was crying.

"Hey? Baby what's wrong?" I asked sitting down beside her she crawled onto me crying into my chest. "Karlie..."

Then it clicked I saw the stick on the floor.

"You're pregnant?" I whispered she took a minute then nodded. "That's good right?" I asked

"You didn't want this-

"I do I do Taylor." I said rubbing her back up and down. "It's too soon." She mumbled "It's not it's fine Taylor." I sighed pulling her closer she loosely held my body tears stained my shirt. "I'm sorry-

"Stop it Taylor this is nothing to be sorry about." I said the door creaked and Jade walked in rubbing her eyes. "Ezzy is crying. Why are you crying?" She asked now aware of the situation I stood and so did Taylor. "I'll go get him." I said she nodded and stayed back with Jade.

I picked up the little boy and he stopped crying holding onto me. "Hey baby." I smiled his eyes were heavy he must've been tired I rocked him gently to sleep and put him down in his crib. Taylor walked out of the bathroom with Jade I smiled up at her and she returned with a not so enthusiastic one.

"Hey why don't you get to bed too okay kiddo?" I said kneeling down to give Jade a hug she nodded and kissed my cheek goodnight as well as Taylor's before she walked to her room.

"Taylor trust me this is alright." I said Taylor kissed me. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She mumbled

"Okay." I walked to get some water before going to finish some work.

This was gonna be hard again but I do want I too. I want everything with Taylor. I just hope she realizes that.

Edit: hey...it's been a couple months since I've updated this I'm also working on 'Hard Love' another story I left alone for a while. Sorry I haven't updated I promise I'll try to update every week from now on. Byeeee